SEASON TICKETS

Arsene Titman

44 minutes ago, David said:

In if it’s not arrived by the 11th there’s still no need to panic, nip in the ticket office and they will sort you out with one or a printed ticket to get you in.

And if you’re not near the ticket office....well.....it probably doesn’t matter anyhow.

Never understood the rush to get these, will only sit in me wallet doing nowt if it arrived early July

As long as you don't work in the daytime

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

With 20,000 other season ticket holders? What could possibly go wrong?

Unlikely 20,000 season tickets don’t arrive on time though, not like the club will post them on Thursday 9th 

This year I'm going to get to the first game a little earlier than normal. Last time we had new season tickets, mine wouldn't work and still recovering from a skiing injury, had to limp round to the ticket office which was very busy with other similar  instances, so be warned. 

On 20/07/2018 at 13:41, Paese said:

They do seem to be sending them out quite late. Not that it matters, but I think Forest fans got theirs last week or something. 

Apparently they won the European Cup twice back in the late 70’s as well. 

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/07/new-season-ticket-cards-to-land-in-coming-days

The club’s Season Cards will be distributed from Tuesday 31st July with the aim of ensuring all supporters receive their new card by Monday 6th August.

If any supporters have not received their new Season Card by Tuesday 7th August, they are advised to make direct contact with the Derby County Ticket Office.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Good job we weren’t at home first game or we’d have been stuffed!

Because they definitely wouldn't have had a deadline seven days earlier, would they?

On 20/07/2018 at 13:41, Paese said:

They do seem to be sending them out quite late. Not that it matters, but I think Forest fans got theirs last week or something. 

One of my colleagues phoned the Forest ticket office today to chase his season ticket and was told they’ve had a load stolen so will send him another one. Who on earth would want to steal a Forest season ticket? ?

21 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

One of my colleagues phoned the Forest ticket office today to chase his season ticket and was told they’ve had a load stolen so will send him another one. Who on earth would want to steal a Forest season ticket? ?

Our local club had a raffle, and the first prize was a half bottle of Scotch. The second prize was a Forest season ticket. The third prize was two Forest season tickets.

5 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

And only one ticket was sold

That person rang up Forest and asked what time the first match kicked off. They replied "What time can you get here?"

25 minutes ago, eddie said:

Our local club had a raffle, and the first prize was a half bottle of Scotch. The second prize was a Forest season ticket. The third prize was two Forest season tickets.

Was it them that nicked the tickets? ?

10 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

Was it them that nicked the tickets? ?

No. They tried to give back the ones they had, but there were no takers. I think someone pinched them to make roaches (assuming they still use season ticket books).

Archived