Three full teams!

admira

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve actually nearly made enough signings for a new team if you don’t count the goalkeeper. 

Carson

Timori ? ? Malone

Evans

Wilson Holmes

Mount Waghorn

Marriott

Even then Josefzoon is on the bench, unless he wants to take one of the centre back positions.

and for all those who love a good keogh bashing, note that centre back is the only area not strengthened, so Lampard must have some faith in our Keogh.

30 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

We’ve actually nearly made enough signings for a new team if you don’t count the goalkeeper. 

Carson

Timori ? ? Malone

Evans

Wilson Holmes

Mount Waghorn

Marriott

Even then Josefzoon is on the bench, unless he wants to take one of the centre back positions.

and for all those who love a good keogh bashing, note that centre back is the only area not strengthened, so Lampard must have some faith in our Keogh.

Tomori plays CB and RB

11 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I wrote half a post, but then just gave up and deleted it. I suspect it was my subconscious wanting to share my general weariness with the world by having me hit submit anyway.

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 14:36, TigerTedd said:

Carson

Timori ? ? Malone

Evans

Wilson Holmes

Mount Waghorn

Marriott

You could move Timori into the middle and play Eyoma as a right back, if you wanted to...

2 hours ago, erathirea said:

You could move Timori into the middle and play Eyoma as a right back, if you wanted to...

Missed Eyoma signing, to be honest. That’s a full team bar one central defender then (not counting the goal keeper). Step forward one John terry. 

Now almost got a full unbalanced team shifted out as well since the end of last season - needs a left back (Forysth/Anya) and another midfielder (Butterfield ?), possibly a centre back (Pearce) to go during the loan window. 

Mitchell (loan)

Baird

Shackell

Hanson

Vydra 

Blackman (loan to end of contract)

Bent

Weimann

Zanzala

Vernam

Likely Thomas on loan 

Archived