Jozefzoon’s First Interview as a Ram

David

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Why Derby County"

What can the guy say apart from facilities/fanbase/history etc etc. 

"Welcome to Derby Florian. Firstly, can you please suck up to all our fans by mentioning things that are important to them" 

He signed because the money is good and he thinks it will benefit his career. I bet he couldn't point to Derby on a map last week! 

Ah well, welcome Florian. Let's hope we fall in love with each other. It's not happened yet so tell Colin to stop whispering dating advice in your ear. We're not that kind of girl. Are we?

37 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Ah well, welcome Florian. Let's hope we fall in love with each other. It's not happened yet so tell Colin to stop whispering dating advice in your ear. We're not that kind of girl. Are we?

I don't know. For some fans, I  think a black, foreign footballer who does step-overs is the equivalent of the blond busty girl who wears tight skirts.

It might not turn out to be the love of your life but the package looks enticing!

4 hours ago, angieram said:

I don't know. For some fans, I  think a black, foreign footballer who does step-overs is the equivalent of the blond busty girl who wears tight skirts.

It might not turn out to be the love of your life but the package looks enticing!

Haha! 

Why black though?

Tidied it up a bit to help any who might find the tone challenging

I don't know. For some fans, casual observers without affiliation to any one club, I think a black racially ambiguous foreign, potentially non-English footballer, either male or female, who does step-overs reads books in their spare time is the equivalent of the blond busty girl intellectually interesting, though without any distinguishing physical features, girl, boy and/or LGBTQ+ individual who wears tight skirts clothes that allow them to feel comfortable in warm weather.

It might not turn out to be the love of your life, because that would be unfair to all the others to suggest some preference but the package looks enticing acceptable enough to be able to offer some heartfelt appreciation of its presence!

36 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

I don't know. For some fans, casual observers without affiliation to any one club, I think a black racially ambiguous foreign, potentially non-English footballer, either male or female, who does step-overs reads books in their spare time is the equivalent of the blond busty girl intellectually interesting, though without any distinguishing physical features, girl, boy and/or LGBTQ+ individual who wears tight skirts clothes that allow them to feel comfortable in warm weather.

It might not turn out to be the love of your life, because that would be unfair to all the others to suggest some preference but the package looks enticing acceptable enough to be able to offer some heartfelt appreciation of its presence!

But now I don't understand it. ?

2 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

Is this PC, BaaLocks. ?

Archived