v Southampton (H) Match Thread

Rams v Saints
Pride Park, 3pm 
Tickets still available.

Martin and Vydra still out injured. https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/injury-update-derby-county-strikers-1802900

Forysth should return. https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/defender-craig-forsyth-injury-update-1802377

1st half team prediction
Carson, Forsyth, Davies, Keogh, Wisdom; Huddlestone, Butterfield, Mount; Wilson, Lawrence, Nugent.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really excited about this as I’m taking my 6year old great granddaughter to her 1st. match!

Her dad ( my grandson-in-law) is a Liverpool ‘fan’ though never seen them live - I’m playing it cool and saying I don’t care who she supports ( fibber) as long as she sees live football and doesn’t think it’s a tv programme. Guess which team she’ll see more often!!

So, my dad, me, my sons, my granddaughters, my great granddaughter- and the bloke next door told my dad he was daft, taking a girl to football!!

This is where it all rally begins imo. Full team out to start the game and go from there, hopefully we will see positive signs for the season, especially from the new boys.

Carson

Wisdom Keogh Davies Lowe

Huddlestone

Bryson Mount

Wilson Nugent Lawrence 

Thomas, Jozefzoon to come on as subs.

Looking forward to this

Carson

wisdom.   Keogh.  Davies. Fozzy

Ledley

Bryson.      Mount

wilson.                          Lawrence

Bennett

1 hour ago, archram said:

Really excited about this as I’m taking my 6year old great granddaughter to her 1st. match!

Her dad ( my grandson-in-law) is a Liverpool ‘fan’ though never seen them live - I’m playing it cool and saying I don’t care who she supports ( fibber) as long as she sees live football and doesn’t think it’s a tv programme. Guess which team she’ll see more often!!

So, my dad, me, my sons, my granddaughters, my great granddaughter- and the bloke next door told my dad he was daft, taking a girl to football!!

It's okay, you can say you're taking her to watch Liverpool's B team ?

No messing around by playing players who are on the fringes of the squad like Hanson or Blackman. Only a few weeks now till the start of the season so I want to see players who are likely to start against Reading get as many minutes as possible and to get used to what Lampard wants from them.

Carson

Wisdom  Keogh   Davies   Forsyth

Huddlestone

Bryson         Mount

Wilson   Jerome    Lawrence 

I would like to think draw a crowd of around 20k cheering on the lads plus new signings as well. I think we shall see much bigger crowd than normal. With likes wilson and mount both but also luke again.

Plus other signings if we get them in time but I feel buzz again just cant wait to see my lads again.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I would like to think draw a crowd of around 20k cheering on the lads plus new signings as well. I think we shall see much bigger crowd than normal. With likes wilson and mount both but also luke again.

Plus other signings if we get them in time but I feel buzz again just cant wait to see my lads again.

The north stand is closed and the west upper is closed. Hundreds of tickets in every block. It will be poorly attended unfortunately b4

47 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

The north stand is closed and the west upper is closed. Hundreds of tickets in every block. It will be poorly attended unfortunately b4

Is the west upper closed? I've been had - I've got a ticket in there! 

Archived