Sign in to follow this  
MuespachRam

Tour de France

The biggest spectator sport in the world with the chance of a "British" guy winning it for a record equaling 5 times and another British guy just got the yellow jersey in a British team led by a guy from Derbyshire and no one is talking about it.....?

13 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

The biggest spectator sport in the world with the chance of a "British" guy winning it for a record equaling 5 times and another British guy just got the yellow jersey in a British team led by a guy from Derbyshire and no one is talking about it.....?

It was a brilliant ride by Thomas yesterday. I hope Sky give him a chance to win, but I imagine they’ll favour Froome.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Why do you think that is? 

2 hours ago, DC-1975 said:

It was a brilliant ride by Thomas yesterday. I hope Sky give him a chance to win, but I imagine they’ll favour Froome.

Its a strange one for Sky now because it could as many have said go down to a purely business decision and is the best business decision to have Froome win it and set records or for Thomas to win it and have Sky have 3 winners and take the heat off Froome a bit..?

Personally I think Froome will kill it.

1 hour ago, David said:

And way too much Lycra. 

I can see your profile picture David. Once you’ve caught the cycling bug it won’t be long until you become a MAMIL😜

Edited by DC-1975

40 minutes ago, DC-1975 said:

I can see your profile picture David. Once you’ve caught the cycling bug it won’t be long until you become a MAMIL😜

Not everything you enjoy doing makes it entertaining to watch as a spectator!

Actually picked up an expensive bike today. Proper one. No Lycra though.

3A2D0D0E-6061-46E4-8A51-E7CD11C9FD9C.jpeg

1 minute ago, David said:

Not everything You enjoy doing makes it entertaining to watch as a spectator!

Actually picked up an expensive bike today. Proper one. No Lycra though.

3A2D0D0E-6061-46E4-8A51-E7CD11C9FD9C.jpeg

Very nice 👍 

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Awesome performance by Thomas... that has given Mr Brailsford something to think about..

What a great finish. Have Froome's legs gone after winning the Giro?

I think the Time Trial might decide this now.