Who looking forward to new season

B4ev6is

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Rampage said:

We could be the best footballing side in the League regardless of final position. Will be at ticket office at 6.45pm if you are coming tonight, Stuart. 

Sorry just seen this but yes I was at Field Mill tonight

8 hours ago, Stuartsays said:

Sorry just seen this but yes I was at Field Mill tonight

Unfortunately, so was I. Put my previous comment on indefinite hold. Inexplicably awful evening out. Maybe they were tired and mesmerised. If so they showed it. Enough said. Good job our two new guys gad already signed! 

10 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Really pleased we played so well, but do remember that Southampton are not a particularly big, powerful team.

We need to be able to maintain our form in the face of greater provocation and clogging in the regular season. Other teams will no doubt be taking note ?

I agree and it was the close attention from the Mansfield players that seemed to unsettle us on Wednesday.

However, I was impressed yesterday with how our youngsters rode or skipped some of the tackles and got away - providing we continue to do this in the League we should be ok. 

Height at set pieces might be another issue but on balance , I would rather have the better mobility.

Archived