Who looking forward to new season

B4ev6is

Hey guys I know ball not been kicked yet but I am starting to believe a great team being created with masion and wilson both joining today. But with our own young players breaking through healthly competion. This side looking to have plenty of pace and power in this side.

But I just cant wait to see how spaciel this team going to be.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys I know ball not been kicked yet but I am starting to believe a great team being created with masion and wilson both joining today. But with our own young players breaking through healthly competion. This side looking to have plenty of pace and power in this side.

Pace and power? That sounds like Growett-talk.

35 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Great attitude, why not be positive, it's what is needed, why not look forward to the new season, I also think Frank has the right qualities and contacts in the game to get us to the he next level. Once a Ram always a Ram.

After yesterday I'll take a bar of the next few weeks over the 'give Mason Bennett another go' brigade who have only just got round to accepting that Callum Ball might not have a future here and Giles Barnes isn't coming back to save us

5 hours ago, Stuartsays said:

I always look forward to a new season

We could be the best footballing side in the League regardless of final position. Will be at ticket office at 6.45pm if you are coming tonight, Stuart. 

I'm looking forward to this season more than any for a long while. A united fan base, a side apparently being built to play passing football, some really useful looking youth coming through and some of the most sought after loan signings now on our books.

If none of this your lifts your pulse you're most likely dead or a Gump. Hard to know which is worse really. 

COYR

Archived