After today’s double signing.....

NottsRam77

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d like a left back, but I’m happy with the options we have. Obviously, I expect sales to happen and that could change a few things, but I like the balance of youth and experience. We have a number of players whose face just doesn’t seem to fit anymore, but let’s see what other teams offer.

27 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

we .. want..  less !

We .. want .. less !

come on franky baby keep em going 

FIFY - we've got to get some out the door - if Frankie could get rid of say four midfielders then that would be a great move.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

FIFY - we've got to get some out the door - if Frankie could get rid of say four midfielders then that would be a great move.

Oh I know 

like I said I’m being juvenile and just riding the wave of euphoria for 5 mins 

Then back to reality and as u say we have to really clear a few off the books before anything else can happen 

Part of me would have liked frank to have had exactly the same players as growett and to have shown how much more can be achieved with an alternative passing style of football.

14 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Part of me would have liked frank to have had exactly the same players as growett and to have shown how much more can be achieved with an alternative passing style of football.

That part wasn't your brain, was it? ?

7 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

"I keep talking about creativity and the importance of trying to excite the fans, and he’s the sort of player that can do that with the quality that he has.”

Do you ever remember GR saying this? ?

No. Who was he talking about?

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

I’d like a left back, but I’m happy with the options we have. Obviously, I expect sales to happen and that could change a few things, but I like the balance of youth and experience. We have a number of players whose face just doesn’t seem to fit anymore, but let’s see what other teams offer.

Yes, left back desperately needed now!

Archived