Aberdeenshire Rams

Inverurie Ram

15 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Aberdeenshire Rams & Jersey Rams meeting up 10am onwards in The Globe opposite Baker Street Tube Station on route to Wembley.

https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/pubs/greater-london/globe/?utm_source=g_places&utm_medium=locations&utm_campaign

43-47 Marylebone Road.

image.png

Yay! Delighted there's an Aberdeen (and Jersey) contingent rendezvousing for the game. Good spot with easy Wembley access. Here's a song for all of you winding your way down on Baker Street:

Dear Graham Shinnie,

All the very best to you and your family and the brilliant times ahead with the little one on it's way. As you'll be at home watching the game on Monday with your loved ones, if there's a spare ticket your looking to pass on, we have an Aberdeenshire Ram that will gladly take it off your hands. @2tups

Dear Max Lowe,

We all love you and you know what I'm going to ask you. Yes you got it my friend, that last golden ticket for the Aberdeenshire Rams, you know you want too and so does @2tups

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/shinnie-it-has-given-me-the-extra-hunger-and-excitement

Our own Charlie Bucket @2tups the nicest guy you could ever meet would be so grateful.

Love, Life & Unity.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aberdeenshire Rams including the Stonehaven Rams will be watching Derby County v West Brom on Sat 24th Aug 12:30 Sky Sports in Troupers Bar Stonehaven.

www.troupersbar.co.uk

The match is on at the same time as Norwich City v Chelsea, but Troupers bar has 2 screens and can show both matches.

If your a Derby fan and if you live or work in the Aberdeenshire area and wish to join some other Derby fans to watch the game, then please come along and cheer the Rams on with us.

image.jpeg

Edited by Inverurie Ram

Or alternatively I hope to bump into some fellow Rams fans in Montrose tonight for the Madness at Montrose Links gig.

I was there in 2015, it was brilliant. Maybe the Montrose Ram I bumped into at Ibrox, who asked me about the Aberdeenshire Rams will be there, who said he was on Twitter, I've had a look and can't find him. Anyway I offered to swap mobile numbers, but the Montrose Ram had forgotten his phone, so I thought I'd grab a pen from the Ladbrookes at the back of the stand, so I gave this fella my mobile number, e-mail address etc.

No Ladbrookes, so I asked this lovely lady Rams fan from Yorkshire, if she had a pen on her, she did, I borrowed it, gave all my details to this Montrose Ram, returned the pen, and away we went, unfortunately Montrose Ram has not been in touch.

This is the fella, anyone know him?........if you are out there Montrose Ram.........get in touch, the more the merrier, maybe I'll bump into you tonight.

Montrose Ram where are you?.............

image.jpg

Edited by Inverurie Ram

• 3 weeks later...

Derby County vs Cardiff City

Friday 13th September 2019

Sky Sports at The Inverurie Locos Bar, Harlaw Park, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire.

19.45 KO

@2tups @Rampian @Elgin_Ram @campavanram @Ramadonna @Ramadonna9

Anyone coming along to cheer the mighty Derby County on?

Don't worry if it all kicks off, the Inverurie Ultras will keep us safe.............anyone seen my trumpet?

Word on the street is the Cove Rangers Massive might pop in to get behind them Bluebirds, pool balls all over the shop!

• 1 month later...

Two Aberdeenshire Rams attended Charlton Athletic 3-0 Derby County game at The Valley on Sat 19th Oct 2019.

Aberdeenshire Rams Flag just behind the Swindon Rams Flag in 1st picture.

We are sat in Row A1 and are above the E & Y letters of the Valley Gold advertising board in 2nd picture

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

Edited by Inverurie Ram