Aberdeenshire Rams

Inverurie Ram

WBA v Derby County 8:00pm Sky Sports Main Event Wed 24th Oct 2018 @ The Commercial, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire.

Any Rams fans in the Aberdeenshire area? Max Lowe fancy cheering the boys on. Come and join us.

Spurs followed by Liverpool on most of the screens and hopefully Derby on one screen.

& @Ramadonna9 is coming out @2tups are you coming out to play? @campavanram where are you still hiding?

1zdt4du.jpg

vxdzew.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Derby County 0-3 Aston Villa Sat 10th Nov 2018 attended by @Inverurie Ram & @2tups

16b11kn.jpg

Enjoyed Martin Stephenson & The Daintees on Friday night at the Derby Venue. We enjoyed a sing a long to Rain which was a bit like this in Glasgow a few days earlier. I wonder if there are any Rams fans out there in Invergordon? We enjoyed plenty of cans of Red Stripe before getting stuck into some Northern ale at 10% in the Brewery Tap.

On Saturday we met up with the fellas in The Silk Milk before another go in the Brewery Tap, before the football got in the way of us enjoying ourselves. Met @froggg @Boycie and @Duracell such lovely people in The Brunswick for a quick chat whilst enjoying the Plum Porter, so we then had some more with our mates, when 2 of the 3 escaped for their train. Before meeting up with other mates in The White Horse for a sing song, then enjoyed a dozen more pubs on route to the Tiger and The Bell, the pubs on Saddlers Gate, up and around the town and round and round and then 4 of us finished off in a curry house and I can't believe @2tups had a lamb dish! A straight red card!

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Derby County 0-3 Aston Villa Sat 10th Nov 2018 attended by @Inverurie Ram & @2tups

16b11kn.jpg

Enjoyed Martin Stephenson & The Daintees on Friday night at the Derby Venue. We enjoyed a sing a long to Rain which was a bit like this in Glasgow a few days earlier. I wonder if there are any Rams fans out there in Invergordon? We enjoyed plenty of cans of Red Stripe before getting stuck into some Northern ale at 10% in the Brewery Tap.

On Saturday we met up with the fellas in The Silk Milk before another go in the Brewery Tap, before the football got in the way of us enjoying ourselves. Met @froggg @Boycie and @Duracell such lovely people in The Brunswick for a quick chat whilst enjoying the Plum Porter, so we then had some more with our mates, when 2 of the 3 escaped for their train. Before meeting up with other mates in The White Horse for a sing song, then enjoyed a dozen more pubs on route to the Tiger and The Bell, the pubs on Saddlers Gate, up and around the town and round and round and then 4 of us finished off in a curry house and I can't believe @2tups had a lamb dish! A straight red card!

It was with a ‘Wholly Humble Heart’ that I had the pleasure of meeting you two top Rams, (didn’t realise that Martin Stephenson and the dainties was on in Derby, gutted to have missed that) any way hope you had a pleasant journey back and we’ll see you next time. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, 2tups said:

Happy New Year to all rams a'where. Touched by the Doric or nae. And some time soon... road trip....

18 hours ago.........and your wishing folk Happy New Year at about 3am on New Years Eve!!!!!......

The world has gone mad.......now @2tups slowly walk away from the brew dog beer and the cooking sherry (no difference I hear you say!)

Yep your off your Marbles, and you were younger 18 hours ago and have Aberdeen signed another Ram on loan yet?, a giant perhaps!

Bring the next Rams road trip on......enjoy the final day........of 2018.

18 hours ago, 2tups said:

Happy New Year to all rams a'where. Touched by the Doric or nae. And some time soon... road trip....

And to you and @Inverurie Ram. Hae a good een. 

Im stuck in deepest Leicestershire supping some Czech beer on tap trying to work out who the next DCFC to AFC loan will be. By christ, id love Chris Martin for 6 months. 

Enjoy yourself @CWC1983. Used to be a nice Belgium pub in Leicester, I forget the name.

I'm currently enjoying a bottle of 6 Degrees Peloton and dreaming about the Rams giving Aberdeen a proper walloping in 2 years time at Pittodrie in Europe!

Bobby Davidson on loan to Aberdeen and they win the league and all the rest!

@2tups probably out and about in the Aberdeenshire rain and win tonight having a Tia Maria and Lucozade instead of that Brew Dog Stuff.

20 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Enjoy yourself @CWC1983. Used to be a nice Belgium pub in Leicester, I forget the name.

I'm currently enjoying a bottle of 6 Degrees Peloton and dreaming about the Rams giving Aberdeen a proper walloping in 2 years time at Pittodrie in Europe!

@2tups probably out and about in the Aberdeenshire rain and win tonight having a Tia Maria and Lucozade instead of that Brew Dog Stuff.

Cafe Bruxelles in the city. They dont serve Tennents unfortunately so Im boycotting. 

Im in Rugby union countryside,  Leicester tigers rule the roost here. No one here has heard of James Maddison, let alone Bobby Davidson. 

I was back home a few weeks ago and treated the Mrs to an afternoon session in Ma' Camerons. Sublime.

48 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Peloton you say...in with the bike riders methinks. I am partial to Tiramisu I will confess. But keep the rest . John O’Hare for Scotland. And where’s Mr Frogg, Dark Matter rum...fantabidosi.

1 hour ago, CWC1983 said:

And to you and @Inverurie Ram. Hae a good een. 

Im stuck in deepest Leicestershire supping some Czech beer on tap trying to work out who the next DCFC to AFC loan will be. By christ, id love Chris Martin for 6 months. 

Last trip to Pittodrie was a nowt nowt with Perth. Chrissy..come on down. Make that up. ?????????

Leeds Utd v Derby County Sky Sports 7:45pm Friday 11th Jan 2019.

Aberdeenshire Rams are watching this in Aberdeen at McNasties http://www.mcnastys.co.uk 

If your a Rams fan and you live or work or are visiting the area and would like to meet up with fellow Rams fans to watch the game, then come and join us in the pub to cheer on the mighty Rams.

@2tups @Ramadonna @campavanram @Elgin_Ram @CWC1983

Upside down?........who cares.......get in to em!

Leeds Utd v Derby County Sky Sports 7:45pm Friday 11th Jan 2019.

Due to the lack of interest from the Aberdeenshire Rams, or only 2 folk maybe coming out to drink soda!!!!

(It's Friday night, it's Leeds on the TV, in a bar...oh I give up!!!) We are now watching this in Inverurie at The Commercial to reinvest our train money on an additional couple of beers.

If your a Rams fan and you live or work or are visiting the area and would like to meet up with fellow Rams fans to watch this game, or future games, then come and join us in the pub to cheer on the mighty Rams.

Or should we go and watch Jon S Bairds new film Stan & Ollie instead, Alex McLeish is in it, for Soda.....and what will you have Stanley?....https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/first-look-at-alex-mcleishs-cameo-in-jon-s-bairds-new-film-stan-ollie/

Edited by Inverurie Ram

23 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Leeds Utd v Derby County Sky Sports 7:45pm Friday 11th Jan 2019.

Due to the lack of interest from the Aberdeenshire Rams, or only 2 folk maybe coming out to drink soda!!!!

(It's Friday night, it's Leeds on the TV, in a bar...oh I give up!!!) We are now watching this in Inverurie at The Commercial to reinvest our train money on an additional couple of beers.

If your a Rams fan and you live or work or are visiting the area and would like to meet up with fellow Rams fans to watch this game, or future games, then come and join us in the pub to cheer on the mighty Rams.

We’ll be there. Have trawled the streets of Peterhead for Jon S Baird, but fear that all I’ve done is open the sluice gates for fish related puns. How’s the parrot ? Got some aspirin for Ramadonna or did the.......

23 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said: