Aberdeenshire Rams

Inverurie Ram

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Friday 6th May 2022.

1 x Aberdeenshire Ram attended this weekend.

I caught the over night megabus from Aberdeen to Meadowhall. Set off at 17:45 Thursday night and arrived in Meadowhall at 04:10. I then caught the first train to Sheffield followed by the first train to Derby arriving in Derby about 07:00.

I went straight to Pride Park to take some early morning photos.

The afternoon was spent in The Silk Milk followed by the Worm Has Turned before enjoying seeing The Wedding Present supported by Liines at the Derby Venue.

Saturday 7th May 2022. Derby County 0 Cardiff City 1 (Hughill 55) 

I spent the morning wandering around Derby with a stop off at Uncle Toms Cabin for a Roll with Sausage and a black tea. I had a look in the window of 80s Casual Classics shop and recognised a book. I popped into the church and enjoyed a wonderful display of doves hanging from the ceiling. Strolled passed the Dolphin and The Silk Mill and popped by The Museum. Loved the walk along the river seeing a bloke paddle boarding and a few rowing teams on the river. I arrived at the ground and saw Radio Derby were chatting to Adam Bolder, so I had a quick chat with Adam before entering East Stand Lower Block D, Turnstile 33-38, Stair 36, Row NN, Seat 317 to see Derby County play their last game in The Championship before life in Division One.

I met up with my mates after the game and drank the Saturday night away in The Smithfield, The Exeter, Seven tars and The Greyhound. Early start on the Sunday included the National Express bus at 07:15 to Luton Airport via Leicester and with a flight back to Aberdeen at 17:15, arriving back into Aberdeen at about 18:30.

Blimey that's a monumental journey to get to and from the game @Inverurie Ram. Makes me feel guilty for bemoaning my 4hr round trip. Hats off to you sir. 

I saw your flag from my seat in the Upper North Stand. Here is a picture of it, although it isn't a great picture.

20220507_120305.thumb.jpg.2f92310f31f6e5624e61af3738948e99.jpg

Edited by Steve How Hard?

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Blimey that's a monumental journey to get to and from the game @Inverurie Ram. Makes me feel guilty for bemoaning my 4hr round trip. Hats off to you sir. 

I saw your flag from my seat in the Upper North Stand. Here is a picture of it, although it isn't a great picture.

20220507_120305.thumb.jpg.2f92310f31f6e5624e61af3738948e99.jpg

It's a great picture, I didn't have a photo, with myself and the flag at the game, but I do now. Thanks.