Aberdeenshire Rams

Inverurie Ram

With a new season just around the corner (2018/2019) there's got to be more Derby County fans in the Aberdeenshire area.

And if you are out there, simply reply to this thread or Private Message me and we can meet up in a local pub and you can enjoy the trip with the Aberdeenshire Rams.

We do manage to go to the odd game here and there and we are always up for meeting fellow Derby County fans, so if you fancy coming along to a pub, to watch with us or coming along in a car, or on a plane or megabus or a tandem, to watch the mighty Derby County play live, then please get in touch.

There are currently several Aberdeenshire Rams with 3 hardcore lads, that will go to the pub and watch them live etc.

A Derby County fan spotted me a few weeks ago in Morrison's Inverurie with my Rams shirt on, and before I could gather my shopping from the self service check out, he'd slipped through the net. Hopefully I'll catch him next time.

Come and join the party and enjoy the ride and get the beers in!

zsn0ad.jpg

40 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Thanks for posting this link. As a left winger, I saw quite a bit of him when my dad started taking me along as a kid, as we stood  on the Popside at the BBG close to the Normanton end corner flag.

Been listening to his son Gary summarising today's La Course and Tour de France stages on ITV 4.

2 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

With a new season just around the corner (2018/2019) there's got to be more Derby County fans in the Aberdeenshire area.

And if you are out there, simply reply to this thread or Private Message me and we can meet up in a local pub and you can enjoy the trip with the Aberdeenshire Rams.

We do manage to go to the odd game here and there and we are always up for meeting fellow Derby County fans, so if you fancy coming along to a pub, to watch with us or coming along in a car, or on a plane or megabus or a tandem, to watch the mighty Derby County play live, then please get in touch.

There are currently several Aberdeenshire Rams with 3 hardcore lads, that will go to the pub and watch them live etc.

A Derby County fan spotted me a few weeks ago in Morrison's Inverurie with my Rams shirt on, and before I could gather my shopping from the self service check out, he'd slipped through the net. Hopefully I'll catch him next time.

Come and join the party and enjoy the ride and get the beers in!

zsn0ad.jpg

Does anyone think it would actually be great moving house to Aberdeen just to join the Aberdeenshire Rams? I imagine every televised match is just a heady cocktail of beers, Rams and predominately scottish indie anthems.

You can probably watch all the games on Ramsplayer too, what with it been foreign too.

6 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Does anyone think it would actually be great moving house to Aberdeen just to join the Aberdeenshire Rams? I imagine every televised match is just a heady cocktail of beers, Rams and predominately scottish indie anthems.

You can probably watch all the games on Ramsplayer too, what with it been foreign too.

Ive an empty flat in the city with your name on it. ?

Cheap at £700 per month...... 

Discounted for Rams fans at £695. 

41 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Or beds and breakfast (ooooh the breakfast pie!) are available in our usual pub The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie to watch televised games!

Harmonica's, Marracas, Banjo's and Fiddles all welcome!

Stick some Ballboy on the jukebox and get the ale in!

Edited by Inverurie Ram

Jeff Stelling loves Inverurie, he was up here a few weeks ago, now that he knows how to say it.

When the footie stops the music starts in The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie.

Mars Bars available at The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie also!

The Undertones also available on the jukebox!..........and @2tups

11 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Jeff Stelling loves Inverurie, he was up here a few weeks ago, now that he knows how to say it.

When the footie stops the music starts in The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie.

Mars Bars available at The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie also!

The Undertones also available on the jukebox!..........and @2tups

Doing some scouting just now in La Coruna. One or two centre backs, but they look flat footed. Be back for more songs about chocolate and girls soon time. Keep it Rams and see ya soon.