Changes to Audio Subscriptions

Nuwtfly

On 20/07/2018 at 19:14, angieram said:

I paid an annual subscription for audio last year but as I went to nearly every match I never worked out what I got that non-subscribers didn't.  Everything I watched seemed to be free anyway.

I do find it all a bit confusing.

You paid for annual live audio but you went to nearly every game? Why did you buy it in the first place?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I paid an annual subscription for audio last year but as I went to nearly every match I never worked out what I got that non-subscribers didn't.  Everything I watched seemed to be free anyway.

You got live audio commentary + Full 90 match to watch.

8 hours ago, SunnyRam said:

You paid for annual live audio but you went to nearly every game? Why did you buy it in the first place?

That's a good question! I am sure it said there would be lots of exclusive content but in the end everything seemed to be free. I also listened to the three matches I didn't attend on Radio Derby not Rams TV as I live in the area.

I suppose at the time it was a new initiative so I wanted to support it.

Also as @therealhantsram says above, I did get the match replays - although I had thought they were offered free last season. I didn't watch many of them as I would only do that if a game had been particularly exciting! 

Same here. I am not sure what I paid for. I can't get RD where I live so I was hoping to listen to the commentary but I found I couldn't bear listening to it. The rest of the stuff all looked like it was free anyway. 

44 minutes ago, angieram said:

That's a good question! I am sure it said there would be lots of exclusive content but in the end everything seemed to be free. I also listened to the three matches I didn't attend on Radio Derby not Rams TV as I live in the area.

I suppose at the time it was a new initiative so I wanted to support it.

Also as @therealhantsram says above, I did get the match replays - although I had thought they were offered free last season. I didn't watch many of them as I would only do that if a game had been particularly exciting! 

Hahaha. Maybe Hull and Villa at home then.

Archived