Carl Sagan

Academy Thread 2018/19

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Not a clue... probably because @DavidHAS FAILED TO PIN THE GOD'DAM  ACADEMY THREAD LIKE I ASKED!!!!!!

Well until he does I just wanted to say there's quite a few unfamiliar names in the squad tonight - not all of them under 18s. We may have signed a few over the summer that have gone under the radar? 

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

Well until he does I just wanted to say there's quite a few unfamiliar names in the squad tonight - not all of them under 18s. We may have signed a few over the summer that have gone under the radar? 

Indeed... either signings or trialists maybe?

Barnes, Brown, Sibley, Bird, Hunt, Buchanan, Eyoma, Babos, Zanzala, Vernam, Mitchell-Lawson.

Subs: Minkley, French, Knight, Whittaker, Cashin, Charles, Thompson, Hussein, Splatt, Cresswell, Stretton.

Edited by Carnero

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Who is Stretton? He definitely didn’t feature for the U23s last season, and I don’t remember him playing for the 18s either. 

A search for “Stretton Derby” wasn’t much use 😂

Looks like Jack Stretton is one of the u18's (defender)

Here's the report from the 4-1 win, in which we came from behind: https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/derby-county-u23s-beat-matlock-1805589

Good to see Zanzala getting game time.

And very good to know Mason Bennett, Max Lowe and Luke Thomas went to watch! Great team ethos there.