Sheffield United Owners Dispute

David

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet it sounded good at the time though when it was all smiles around a diamond encrusted table in Dubai, 50/50 straight down the middle, no arguments, half the apple is yours, other half mine.

Must be frustrating for Wilder having just signed a new contract, probably hoped of pushing on and challenge for play offs. Now it's a hold the fort whilst this ding dong is settled. 

7 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

That's mad. Don't understand why you would sell 50% of the shares to one other person. You should always have a majority shareholder to avoid these situations!

Not everyone has run multiple global businesses like you have, it's just a shame that McCabe didn't seek your advice before making such a rookie error.

13 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Not everyone has run multiple global businesses like you have, it's just a shame that McCabe didn't seek your advice before making such a rookie error.

Massive error on his part. When you have SO MUCH experience running business' like I have then he's really messed up when not consulting me about this topic...

11 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

How much did they get for him?

12 rising to 15 million.

They were in for Calvert Lewin and Sam Gallagher on loan and even had an interest in Vyds I’m led to believe 2 weeks ago.

Today they have taken David McGoldrick on trial.

I bet Wilder is over the moon.

Just now, coneheadjohn said:

12 rising to 15 million.

They were in for Calvert Lewin and Sam Gallagher on loan and even had an interest in Vyds I’m led to believe 2 weeks ago.

Today they have taken David McGoldrick on trial.

I bet Wilder is over the moon.

Jheeeeeez... That's mad. Imagine going from them 3 forwards to David McGoldrick in the space of a couple of weeks!!!

Archived