Booing Butters’ Every Touch

cannable

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
2 hours ago, eddie said:

He didn't say that - ever.

He did so there. Just like I know its true you were on the Stella 4 percent yesterday cause you posted a where are you now pic showing a load of screwed up empties saying how much you loved the stuff.

You can deny it but its true I tell ya, cause I saw it but you deleted the post straight after. 

11 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

He did so there. Just like I know its true you were on the Stella 4 percent yesterday cause you posted a where are you now pic showing a load of screwed up empties saying how much you loved the stuff.

You can deny it but its true I tell ya, cause I saw it but you deleted the post straight after. 

It's a fair cop, guv.

Don't go to friendly's cause I'm not a weirdo. but I am gonna boo him with serious gusto once the season starts.

Not because of his comments, not even because he's crap.

Just because I can.

25 minutes ago, NoLoRam said:

Don't go to friendly's cause I'm not a weirdo. but I am gonna boo him with serious gusto once the season starts.

Just because I can.

Is this a joke, mini rebellion or being provocative? If so ok. If not, how inane!

30 minutes ago, NoLoRam said:

Just because I can.

4000 weirdos in Notts saturday having a laugh and a few beers in the sun. What were you doing Saturday that was so un-weird????

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

4000 weirdos in Notts saturday having a laugh and a few beers in the sun. What were you doing Saturday that was so un-weird????

Gobbing off at his neighbours.

34 minutes ago, NoLoRam said:

Just because I can.

Don't be surprised if 25,000 fellow supporters exercise their democratic right to call you a prat.

5 minutes ago, RedSox said:

In true democratic stylie, wait until you're told!

Pah. We've heard enough from experts.

5 hours ago, NoLoRam said:

Just because I can.

B917E4B3-2451-4DAF-B44F-37C7E4A6A250.jpeg

6 hours ago, NoLoRam said:

Just because I can.

NoLo Too Lo. ?

You Have paid. So you are allowed to Boo. ?

On 14/07/2018 at 20:37, Andicis said:

So what do you propose then? We ban all fans who dare to boo Butterfield? We'd probably ban quite a lot of our fans that way. It's more realistic to move him on.

surely thats down to the new manager(who seems to have most peoples approval)

PS quantify all wasnt at the game was it 4500 or a few mindless so called fans?

On 14/07/2018 at 17:33, Millenniumram said:

Wasn’t many, just a couple of groups behind me, 10 people probably. Most around me eventually starting cheering his every touch to get them to shut up. Just the usual ********* really

Really wound me up when about 1 bloke  behind me booed him constantly , me in my slightly intoxicated state towards the end turned round and clapped whilst looking right at him.

Archived