Demetri Mitchell

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of me would be a little disappointed if we signed this lad

(please note - part of me)

just because I was really impressed with Lowe when he got his chance on the few occasions, yes he’s got faults but for a young kid he’s got bags of ability and could go far in the game if those faults got ironed out, which would only happen if he played 

maybe his fitness is always going to be a problem, I don’t know, it would just be a bit of shame ... but that’s football

1 hour ago, RamsFan10 said:

This could be the first YouTube compilation to ever make me less excited about a signing than before. Completes one pass out of about 20 in the first 2 minutes. Looks all pace and nothing else. Hearts and United fans seem to rave about him so not sure why he looks so terrible there.

Likes to take a throw in though!

Not sure how if works fully but doesnt the academy have a sepearate budget to the 1st team & how does that work in terms of FFP?

Just wondering if Mitchell could be bought in the academy budget but used in the 1st team? Would it make any difference?

14 minutes ago, Ramleicester said:

Derby County .... big club.... buying from the Man Utd car boot sale. Not the stuff of progression.

Er.....

On 8 July 2018 at 15:33, Ramleicester said:

Great news is that with a bright manager and coach this could be a massive blessing and we attract hungry young players who will deliver passion and desire on the pitch rather than counting cash and doing pension planning.

Ok?

20 minutes ago, Ramleicester said:

Derby County .... big club.... buying from the Man Utd car boot sale. Not the stuff of progression.

It's only one in the afternoon mate, put down the pint and go sit in a dark room for a while, reckon the sun might of got to you ?

3 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Very attacking and very quick. 

Thought he was wearing our '96 Puma away shirt for a minute.  

Not seen much more than this video but could be a rough diamond, Likes a bit of a surge forward and although he was a bit sloppy he did get into good positions.

Wouldn't be convinced about him as a left back (certainly don't see anything to suggest he's a better prospect than Lowe), but further forward he might come good.  Would give him a shot replacing either Olsson or Anya in the squad and see how he develops.

Looks like we're learning from Lawrence, be the team that signs them from Manchester United and makes a profit, rather than the side who pays 5 times the amount a few years later.

Asked my Friend, Man U season ticket holder and watches the U23s when he gets chance. He said

"He's brilliant, very fast and skillful. Still raw and he's small though. Looked Raw on loan at Hearts but improved every game. Was a winger until Borthwick-Jackson left on loan then moved to LB"

1 hour ago, stretton dcfc said:

Two words for max lowe: SICK NOTE !!!   he's always one tackle away from getting injured, promising youngster if he can stay fit

Anyone remember Steve Gerard ? .....he was always injured as a youngster 

4 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Lowe couldn’t get in Shrewsbury’s team, which should have given him a hint that the could be some writing on a wall somewhere. 

Lowe was returning from injury and was managed sensibly by Shrewsbury. 

Archived