Demetri Mitchell

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would explain dropping interest in Dasilva if we can get Mitchell on a permanent. Exactly the sort of signing we should be making, young and comes at a cheaper price since he’s failed to make it at a big clubs academy. Know very little about him, but I do remember he started as a winger so he’s likely to be an attacking fullback which is always a positive in the modern game.

2 minutes ago, David said:

38C3F2E1-A529-4FAB-9AE8-B2D78B27C327.gif

I don’t have to know much about him to know that he’s come up through Uniteds academy and hasn’t quite made it, meaning there’s a possibility he’ll be available on the cheap and still be a decent player at our level. Clearly someone needs to scout the lad to see whether he is any good, but he’s got good pedigree and that makes him someone we should be looking at, rather than paying inflated prices for players from our league.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I don’t have to know much about him to know that he’s come up through Uniteds academy and hasn’t quite made it, meaning there’s a possibility he’ll be available on the cheap and still be a decent player at our level. Clearly someone needs to scout the lad to see whether he is any good, but he’s got good pedigree and that makes him someone we should be looking at, rather than paying inflated prices for players from our league.

I’ve not read this post but I think it’s brilliant. 

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

No idea whether he's any good or not but that clip against Hibs hardly fills me with confidence that he might be a solution to our LB problem, that's if we actually have a LB problem

It was his debut. I would imagine he would be a squad player initially. Not great news for Lowe though. 

27 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Very attacking and very quick. 

This could be the first YouTube compilation to ever make me less excited about a signing than before. Completes one pass out of about 20 in the first 2 minutes. Looks all pace and nothing else. Hearts and United fans seem to rave about him so not sure why he looks so terrible there.

Bit about who he is here https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/demetri-mitchell-man-utd-wiki-13068207

Travelled with United’s first team for their game v Arsenal in 16/17, made the bench v Spurs and Southampton, made his full debut v Crystal Palace playing the full 90.

One of three youngsters nominated for their U23s player of the year that season.

Archived