Season Tickets

Poynton ram

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the easiest figure to work out as some sections of the ground show a sold out message ( West Stand Upper) and East Stand Upper when you look at the plan of the ground , and these sections are always only half full even when there's 27000+ in so I've chosen to ignore the "sold out" sign and taken it that no seats have been sold at all in those areas.  I wanted to find out the Lampard effect on Season tickets so from the beginning of June I had a count up and have been monitoring the sales over the last few weeks.

When I started my little experiment I reckon we had sold about 20870 and since then we have risen by another 460 to 21330- so the appointment of the new manager has not had a dramatic effect . These are not bang on accurate but should be close and certainly show the difference between then and now. 

A bit of a geek I know but I take an interest in these things and as a retired member of society I have the time to do it.

9 minutes ago, SEAO said:

Not the easiest figure to work out as some sections of the ground show a sold out message ( West Stand Upper) and East Stand Upper when you look at the plan of the ground , and these sections are always only half full even when there's 27000+ in so I've chosen to ignore the "sold out" sign and taken it that no seats have been sold at all in those areas.  I wanted to find out the Lampard effect on Season tickets so from the beginning of June I had a count up and have been monitoring the sales over the last few weeks.

When I started my little experiment I reckon we had sold about 20870 and since then we have risen by another 460 to 21330- so the appointment of the new manager has not had a dramatic effect . These are not bang on accurate but should be close and certainly show the difference between then and now. 

A bit of a geek I know but I take an interest in these things and as a retired member of society I have the time to do it.

Do you not have plants to water? 

10 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Do you not have plants to water? 

artificial grass for the lawn - just a few plants takes 5 minutes - play golf as often as I can.  This retirement lark quite suits me - been at it 13 years now .

32 minutes ago, SEAO said:

As an actuary and hence numbers bloke, I can simultaneously relate, be in awe of, and appreciIate the analysis.

but like as not it’s wrong!

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Yes but in fairness they have spent more money than us so they will start 10 points ahead. 

They also were European Cup Winners twice just some 40 years ago which is relatively recent in terms of geological time. 

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

They also were European Cup Winners twice just some 40 years ago which is relatively recent in terms of geological time. 

The Palaeoforestine Epoch in the Chloughonian Era I believe, Ellafella, If you get my continental drift. 

2 hours ago, SEAO said:

Have you retired from being a member of society?

4 hours ago, SEAO said:

artificial grass for the lawn - just a few plants takes 5 minutes - play golf as often as I can.  This retirement lark quite suits me - been at it 13 years now .

Artificial grass aaaaarrrrgggghhhh . Now you’ve retired you’ll be able to bang some real turf down. ?

28 minutes ago, Mr Giggles said:

Just looking at getting a season Ticket.

What do the categories mean? AA for Example? 

White - Lottery winners
AA - Most expensive
A
B
C
D
E - Least expensive

Look at the colour of the block on the stadium plan, then on the right you'll get an idea of the price of that area

Archived