FIVE LIVE!

Carnero

Help please? 

Can't remember how to get the tv to display my laptop screen using an hdmi lead. Doh.

I've plugged it into the tv & laptop and weirdly it just shows the laptop desktop not any of the browser tabs.

S'okay got it - just change the output options on the graphics software.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CHCDerby said:

I've purchased today's game but can't see where to watch it on the DCFC website?? I've clicked on Rams Livde TV but that doesn't go to the page?

anybody else having the same issues?

On the homepage under the Notts County v Derby bit with the badges you will see a link, blue background “Watch the game live”

On 13 July 2018 at 21:11, David said:

Just gone to buy the package ready for tomorrow and have this warning about being billed multiple times as I have an active subscription, currently paying the £4pm still from last season for the UK package.

Gone in to my streaming account but it's just a history of transactions.

Do you just ignore the warning as it just means the £4 monthly will taken still as well as the £20 for pre season games? 

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 21.07.32.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 21.06.59.png

£4?

its £5 a month for monthly audio with full live video after 24 hours. Except if they decide friendlies don't count.

Just now, RamNut said:

£4?

its £5 a month for monthly audio with full live video after 24 hours. Except if they decide friendlies don't count.

If you signed up before the cut off date last summer you could have it for £4pm, not sure if it will continue or change to a fiver next month, not had any email as yet. 

3 minutes ago, David said:

If you signed up before the cut off date last summer you could have it for £4pm, not sure if it will continue or change to a fiver next month, not had any email as yet. 

Don't  really get it. Mine just renews monthly and they keep taking £5?

i didn't cancel over the summer out of loyalty but i'm not wildly impressed that i can't get the friendlies full action after 24 hours.

already paying megabucks for the season ticket so if they start wanting to charge more for say cup games video i might just kick it int head.

if i can work out how to.?

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Don't  really get it. Mine just renews monthly and they keep taking £5?

i didn't cancel over the summer out of loyalty but i'm not wildly impressed that i can't get the friendlies full action after 24 hours.

already paying megabucks for the season ticket so if they start wanting to charge more for say cup games video i might just kick it int head.

if i can work out how to.?

Mine also renews automatically, they had an offer on when it was announced last summer that if you sign up before X date it would cost just £4pm, they also had a discount period for the annual subscription which I probably should have done.

I didn’t cancel it in the summer either, just let it run, being outside the Radio Derby area it’s a must have. If you login, then go to My Account then Stream account it tells you how to cancel under Active Subscriptions, email website@dcfc.co.uk

Also the friendlies are on there, the Notts County game was up the next day, they took it down briefly which I guess was to fix audio issues, not checked to be honest as I watched it live anyway.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Mine also renews automatically, they had an offer on when it was announced last summer that if you sign up before X date it would cost just £4pm, they also had a discount period for the annual subscription which I probably should have done.

I didn’t cancel it in the summer either, just let it run, being outside the Radio Derby area it’s a must have. If you login, then go to My Account then Stream account it tells you how to cancel under Active Subscriptions, email website@dcfc.co.uk

Also the friendlies are on there, the Notts County game was up the next day, they took it down briefly which I guess was to fix audio issues, not checked to be honest as I watched it live anyway.

I think it was put up in error.

it aint available now unless you buy the additional subscription.

i'm having to try and get excited by reading the text commentary.

its like trying to knock one out to a photo of Thora Hird.

Archived