Joel Asoro - Signed for Swansea

Carnero

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highly possible we have asked my friend works for a sports agency and says Derby are very active and have people working on their behalf.

He says Derby have a considerable amount to spend (depends on your definition of considerable) but do not want to spend big on just one or two signings.

His agency believes Derby do not need to sell before they buy but has we know they would like to move some players out.People have assumed we are close to the FFP thresholds because of what Mel said but this not the case they just want to be more prudent with recruitment.

4 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Highly possible we have asked my friend works for a sports agency and says Derby are very active and have people working on their behalf.

He says Derby have a considerable amount to spend (depends on your definition of considerable) but do not want to spend big on just one or two signings.

His agency believes Derby do not need to sell before they buy but has we know they would like to move some players out.People have assumed we are close to the FFP thresholds because of what Mel said but this not the case they just want to be more prudent with recruitment.

I more inclined to believe this than other reports. 

19 minutes ago, Beagle said:

More prudent in recruitment means telling an outside party, in this case a  sports agency, that we have a considerable amount to spend before outgoings?

Let's hope it's ********, frankly.

13 hours ago, reveldevil said:

More prudent in recruitment means telling an outside party, in this case a  sports agency, that we have a considerable amount to spend before outgoings?

Let's hope it's ********, frankly.

You can get an idea of how well off a club is without having anyone at the club actively tell you - We do the equivalent all the time at work, to try and work out the strategies of other advertisers based on the limited public information we have and knowledge of the industry and market

Swansea City are close to signing Sunderland forward Joel Asoro, who was the latest player to be linked with Derby County.

A report claimed the Rams had made a move for the 19-year-old but the Sweden Under-21 international looks to be heading to South Wales.

It is being reported that Swansea have had a £2m bid accepted.

--

If we were ever genuinely interested then I'm surprised we're not in for him at that price.

15 hours ago, Beagle said:

Wouldn’t be a certain Sam Rush would it? ?

16 hours ago, Beagle said:

Just about spot on this is.apart from the ffp bit.we are close but not as close as has been stated on here by some claming to be "itk". Just because we are pulling in the rains abit dont mean we have no money. Mel is an excellent business man and will know what needs to be done well before we get as close as some say.

Archived