Mason Mount - Signed on a season long loan

Cam the Ram

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know people on here love a bit of stats ?

Mount scored 14 goals and assisted 10 in 38 games (29 starts) last season from central midfield. He looks quite small as well so we just need him to start eating haggis and downing Irn-Bru and we've got the 2014 Bryson back

7 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I know people on here love a bit of stats ?

Mount scored 14 goals and assisted 10 in 38 games (29 starts) last season from central midfield. He looks quite small as well so we just need him to start eating haggis and downing Irn-Bru and we've got the 2014 Bryson back

Would you say he is more of a 10, or box to box? 

He and Abraham would be my top picks of the Chelsea youngsters. Hudson-Odoi, Palmer, Dasilva etc would all be good, but this guy looks a level above.

There’s nothing in the tweet that is surprising. Lampard interested, we face competition, all that’s missing now is “player would prefer PL move.” However because Percy considers it worth mentioning, it must be a decent possibility at the very least.

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Left hand side of the three in the middle in a 4-3-3 or a 4-3-1-2 mate 

Absolutly class for Vitesse last season. I know PSV want him, though. 

5 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Brilliant. Attacking midfielder and can play out wide, much like Palmer but less pace and more technique. Did very well in the Eresdivise last year. Yes yes yes. 

Smashed the league a new one, 25 starts, 14 goals and 9 assists from midfield. 

Knows how to take a free kick as well.

Noticed that with a few players being linked they are set piece takers, may have picked up from watching our games on the VHS it’s an area that needs fixing. Ball between posts from free kick = goal. 

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Left hand side of the three in the middle in a 4-3-3 or a 4-3-1-2 mate 

Absolutly class for Vitesse last season. I know PSV want him, though. 

Promising. Those stats, in a fairly reputable league & in that position is an exciting proposition. Let’s hope the Lampard connection will help us get it over the line.  

5 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I've only seen him for the England youth teams and not for Vitesse so not too sure, but an article I read a while back suggested he's perfect for the number 10 role. One thing of note was that Vitesse played 4-3-3 throughout the season so he's probably good in a deeper role if it's a 3 man midfield 

Archived