Mason Mount - Signed on a season long loan

Cam the Ram

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team demograph is taking shape nicely.

Built on a Base of solidity and experience in Carson, Keogh, Davies, Forsyth, Hudds, Ledley coupled with the new 'offense' dept now having more artistic exuberance than a gay pride march. Best way to do it I say. Let em go and try the tricks and flicks safe in the knowledge there is a 6 man brick wall behind them.

Ooh im all excited, think I'll bake a cake?‍♀️

33 minutes ago, Kinder said:

This could be a season-defining day.

Steady on chaps!

These two young players are undoubtedly exciting and I look forward to seeing them play but the championship is a tough league physically and I haven't seen a signing which will improve us when not in possession of the ball. 

Those clamouring for Vydra, Lawrence, Mount, Wilson and Bryson all in the same team might be a bit disappointed with how we defend set pieces.

Our football could be exciting but there has to be a balance. 

Not wrist slashing just a small reality check.

Just now, Anag Ram said:

Steady on chaps!

These two young players are undoubtedly exciting and I look forward to seeing them play but the championship is a tough league physically and I haven't seen a signing which will improve us when not in possession of the ball. 

Those clamouring for Vydra, Lawrence, Mount, Wilson and Bryson all in the same team might be a bit disappointed with how we defend set pieces.

So what you're saying is we'll have to put up with winning games 6-4 every week? ?

3 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Steady on chaps!

Booo 

17 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Steady on chaps!

I know what you’re saying but we already have a very decent Championship squad with tons of experience. If Frank can take the handbrake off them, bring some of our own kids through and bring in some quality like these lads (one has torn up the Dutch league and the other has already performed at our level), then it’s going to be a good season. I’m allowed to get over excited!!

11 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

What is that then? Seems a bit of a weird thing to be put into the clubs big reveal? ?

It's weird that it's there at all - but it looks like its just a snip of the press material for the kit, with Cameron Jerome. Odd background choice.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Suppose these 2 signings will help our U23 side retain a place in the top division.   ?

Many a true word spoken in jest.

Serious question. Where does this (double signing of youngsters) leave our academy lads?

Archived