Martyn Waghorny - Signed on a 3 year deal

Carnero

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

If theet Waghorn leave they only have three strikers left. Garner, Sears and Harrison that they signed yesterday. Can see us adding a striker into the mix for them as part of the deal. 

Nothing true on this or Marriott until John Percy tweets

My feeling is Nugent and Butters

It makes me laugh how so many people believe everything they read from the likes of Nixon etc. 

It also makes me laugh how they get so uptight on everything the club supposedly does. Nobody on here as a clue what goes on behind the scenes with both ins and outs but they act as if everything they read is gospel. 

Take a chill pill and worry about how hot you will be in bed tonight and not something that we know nothing about. 

This is all very exciting now, isn't it?

Remember two weeks ago when people were panicking that we weren't signing anyone?! ?

Also interesting to think that we might be entering the season with an entirely new attacking line-up.

Marriott
Waghorn
Mount
Wilson
Josefzoon
Bryson
Lawrence (playing like a brand new player)
Thomas (Rowett never let him see the pitch)

When initial reports come from the Daily Mail and then Nixon, there really isn't much you should believe. 

As I understood, £8million was what they rated him at. Does not mean we would pay that. 

I will wait for a more reputable source.

1- it will never be £8mil

2- he’s younger than players we already have

3- he’s better than our current strikers.

4- he’s more suited to our aystem

5- he’s got the energy to actually finish a game

6- marriot and Waghorn are much better options than Jerome, Blackman and Nugent. 

7 - marriot and Waghorn would be on much less wages than any of our current strikers

8- if Frank thinks these 2 are our best options in all in with him as I agree

Archived