HantsRam

A Trip to Trump-ton

1 minute ago, Norman said:

I don't know if it's been taped or not.

But it is funny that the same people who rubbish certain newspapers, are now expecting it all to be factual.

And some people keep trusting that Trump isn't full of lies and deceit, despite all the examples to the contrary. 

13 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

And some people keep trusting that Trump isn't full of lies and deceit, despite all the examples to the contrary. 

What has that got to do with me?

Just makes me laugh that people will believe a version of events from a source they wouldn't trust normally. And have stated many times before on here. 

As long as it fits an agenda, though. Carry on.

I hope he did say that.

Can't see why folk are worried about Trump. As long as you're the kind of man who overlooks that he's accused of multiple sexual assaults, a climate change denier who has withdrawn the US form the Paris Climate Change Agreement, is withdrawing from the Iran Nuclear Deal, is instigating a global trade war and putting immigrant and refugee children in Walmart facilities re-purposed as detention centres, there to be preyed on by paedos.... As long as you're happy to stand by while all that goes on, there's no issue at all.

5 hours ago, StivePesley said:

I'm happy for more people to have a voice, just like you should be happy for me to have the right to conclude that it's almost all garbage. Millions of bedroom activists spouting half-thought out ideas between their hand shandies? What's not to love. I'm somehow a "mainstream dinosaur" for pointing this out...haha

Yet neither has killed as many as capitalism, imperialism or western foreign policy. If you want to quantify the validity of political ideas by numbers killed?

Still - anyone who points out (correctly and factually) that the Soviet Union wasn't what Marx really had in mind should be punched squarely and firmly in the nose and knocked to the floor right?

You're so weird.

13 minutes ago, Norman said:

What has that got to do with me?

Just makes me laugh that people will believe a version of events from a source they wouldn't trust normally. And have stated many times before on here. 

As long as it fits an agenda, though. Carry on.

I hope he did say that.

You do trot out some mealy-mouthed poo pal. You'd let the likes of Trump take a dump in your mouth if you thought us 'libtards' would have to smell it.

Just now, 86 points said:

You do trot out some mealy-mouthed poo pal. You'd let the likes of Trump take a dump in your mouth if you thought us 'libtards' would have to smell it.

I don't think you know what my opinion on Trump is, do you? 

Never used the term libtards.

Agree with the first part.

4 hours ago, Lambchop said:

About 30,000, isn't it, as a direct result of austerity. 

Then if you look at capitalism keeping two thirds of the world starving, then add in all the wars, then factor in that its going to kill us all by destroying the planet, it is many times over the most dangerous and destructive ideology the world has known. 

What absolute rubbish. Capitalism has lifted people out of poverty on a scale you can't comprehend in the last 60 years and before then some of the stories of what people had to do and go through are incomprehensible. Such as killing their own children. 

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

I don't think you know what my opinion on Trump is, do you? 

Never used the term libtards.

Agree with the first part.

I understand that you endlessly take to task the very people who (whether they are right or wrong) seek a humane and liberal future over the pathway we currently tread. You chime in pointlessly without ever really committing because, quite frankly, you and your ilk are cowards and as long as your life is ok, you couldn't give a flying ***k about anyone else. Your sum contribution to the debate is to mock someone for taking Trump to task using what you feel is a dubious metric, whilst you totally ignore the point being made - well bravo sunshine, really, well played.  

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.