Reece Burke - Signed for Hull City

DcFc Dyycheee

47 minutes ago, Rampage said:

How do you know this, SR?

It was widely reported on twitter at the time, and when something is that widely reported (despite not being provable and could be false) it's usually true. There were no counterclaims anywhere.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Did not agree terms equals not enough cash?

How would any of the new appointees know what is a reasonable wage to pay young players? I for one, have little idea on this one.

I would have signed this guy as he was spoken well of by two previous managers.

The dilemma for the Rams is getting young players into the team and still winning the games.

I will be surprised if Forest do not go up this season.

I'll be shocked if they do

To me this looks like we won't be playing 3 at the back or he would've had more chance of playing because i would go 3 from Keogh,Wisdom,Davies and Burke and let Pearce go probably recouping what Burke would've cost meaning good competition for places and younger player and he'd learn off of Davies and Keogh.

Ive seen this lad play a few times and think he wouldve been a solid signing , hes better than Pearce ...nevermind

• 4 weeks later...

I did say sensible decision from him when he signed for Hull, but after watching them tonight I wonder what's going on in his head? 

The bloke he's playing next to has been at fault for three goals, plus David Marshall may as well not be there. 

Villa have been poor, but Hull look horrific at the back. No protection from midfield either. Hull don't look bad going forward, final ball lacking, but can see them going down comfortably on tonight's viewing. 

Archived