oldtimeram

Bugger all happening

PistoldPete2

If it wasn't for the World Cup , I would be a bit naffed off with the lack of activity at Derby. 

Posted (edited)

Signings are always exciting. Looking forward to a couple new faces in the squad! However- we are still sitting on a side that fired (well, limped) into the playoffs. Still some quality in the side.

I expect far more out-then-in this summer; and I’m happy about that. I still would expect top ten (playoff push) this year, even if we don’t turnover too many starters. This is still a good side. 

Edited by Mbhanny

15 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Well only start buying/loaning when the vydra saga has ended 😞 

Doesn’t mean we could or would afford a replacement 

As long as we get two quality wingers, I'll be content, we do have a good squad. Imo we only need two quality wingers and maybe a left back to compete for top 6. I think the lack of activity is down to good players not being available yet, or too expensive at the moment. 

No need to panic, our targets havent gone anywhere and we will sign some players as well as some leaving, when that happens who knows? But it will happen at some point

Posted (edited)

We could always resign Bjørn Otto Bragstad that would soak up the time.

On reflection I think its best to keep our powder dry 🙂 

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

Posted (edited)

Would you rather we just got ripped off by Leeds with a crap vydra fee, just so we can get players in. Relax, im glad derby are sticking to their valuation of Vyds. It will get done and transfers will start moving....

In the mean time.....

it's coming home!!!

Edited by jimbobram

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.