Bugger all happening

oldtimeram

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely, FL needs to be given time to assess what he's got before he signs anyone. His impression on the training ground and in pre season friendlies let him form an idea of who he needs and who he needs to let go. 

We can't make our minds up about some players after watching them for years, never mind a week in tenerife! ?

48 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Surely, FL needs to be given time to assess what he's got before he signs anyone. His impression on the training ground and in pre season friendlies let him form an idea of who he needs and who he needs to let go. 

We can't make our minds up about some players after watching them for years, never mind a week in tenerife! ?

All he needs to do do is ask us fans.

a left back, a winger, an energetic CM and a younger more mobile striker. Just saved him thousands in a boys trip to Tenerife!

Main worry is the Vydra deal may now go pear shape as he is asking for cuckoo money to move,if that deal collapses FL could be left with pennies to spend.

You really need new players in now so they can be bedded in to our team via friendlies that start this weekend.Not thrown in at the last minute when clubs will ask for a premium come the last few days before the window closes

Dont like to say but the scum seem to have spent well and are now among one of the favorites for promotion .  

Very apprehensive i have to say

2 hours ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Put a £1 on each for me surely one them got to come sooner rather than later 

News flash - rocking horse poo found behind genetically modified rocking horse. Reuters

NEWS FLASH update - bookies refuse to pay out on rocking horse poo as genetic modifications are not part of the acceptable criteria. 

Chill out. Franks - in case you hadn't noticed has been out in Russia the pretty much straight out to training camp.

I am absolutely sure he has some embers on the fire which will show flames in good time.

As for Forest going out and signing everything in sight, I would rather wait for Saville row than splurge in Primark. 

15 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Chill out. Franks - in case you hadn't noticed has been out in Russia the pretty much straight out to training camp.

I am absolutely sure he has some embers on the fire which will show flames in good time.

As for Forest going out and signing everything in sight, I would rather wait for Saville row than splurge in Primark. 

Nowt wrong with Primark!

22 hours ago, ram59 said:

Absolutely correct. ram59

Archived