Cameron Jerome on the style of football Lampard is looking to implement

David

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lampard will be Lampard, I don’t like linking style of football to other managers and it’s a terrible question to ask a manager.

He has spoken already about taking bits he liked from each manager he’s worked under, and this will go into the blender that will either create something rancid or beautiful, either way it will be his creation. Klopp will have done the same, Klopp is Klopp, Lampard, Lampard.

Just a minor gripe of mine. Guarantee it will be asked at the first fan forum though which I will shake my head slowly at.

43 minutes ago, David said:

Cameron Jerome latest interview in Tenerife, around 2 mins 45 in talks about the style of football Lampard has been looking to implement from day 1...

This is of course Cameron Jerome's interpretation, I'll wait until we here more from Lamps.

On 07/07/2018 at 10:23, David said:

Cameron Jerome latest interview in Tenerife, around 2 mins 45 in talks about the style of football Lampard has been looking to implement from day 1, high tempo, high pressing, lots of energy, getting after the ball higher up the pitch. 

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/07/everyone-has-been-desperate-to-impress

Let's hope so, because that's the way football should be played.

• 1 month later...

Archived