Derby County Supporters Club Germany

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, GermanRam said:

I'm member already for about 10 years I think - the founder Dave doesn't live in Germany anymore now though.

And I think most of the members actually do live in UK. And there never has been a meeting anyway.

COYR!

Steff

I believe a group of people used to meet in "Das stumpfe Eck" in the Rieckhofstrasse in Hamburg-Harburg some years ago, but I never attended myself. The landlord of "Das stumpfe Eck" is one of the names on the list of members.

I have been in Germany for 33 years, but I have never got round to joining the supporters club.

11 hours ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

I believe a group of people used to meet in "Das stumpfe Eck" in the Rieckhofstrasse in Hamburg-Harburg some years ago, but I never attended myself. The landlord of "Das stumpfe Eck" is one of the names on the list of members.

I have been in Germany for 33 years, but I have never got round to joining the supporters club.

Ah right, I didn't know that. That's really cool.

Perhaps I'll just have a look next time I'm in Hamburg.

• 1 year later...

I’ve somehow ended up working out in Bonn until February. Terrible timing as I got offered the job right after paying off my season ticket. ?‍♂️

Are there any Rams in this part of the world at all? Any recommendations on places to watch? Managed to sweet talk an Irish bar into showing the game last night but don’t think the locals appreciated my over celebrations.

Nobody really understood why I was so happy all today, what with Rooney and the win last night, and I can’t bare to have another football conversation with my Leeds supporting manager. 

Archived