Sign in to follow this  
Inverurie Ram

Derby County Supporters Club Germany

I'm member already for about 10 years I think - the founder Dave doesn't live in Germany anymore now though.

And I think most of the members actually do live in UK. And there never has been a meeting anyway.

COYR!

Steff

Edited by GermanRam
No

31 minutes ago, GermanRam said:

I'm member already for about 10 years I think - the founder Dave doesn't live in Germany anymore now though.

And I think most of the members actually do live in UK. And there never has been a meeting anyway.

COYR!

Steff

I believe a group of people used to meet in "Das stumpfe Eck" in the Rieckhofstrasse in Hamburg-Harburg some years ago, but I never attended myself. The landlord of "Das stumpfe Eck" is one of the names on the list of members.

I have been in Germany for 33 years, but I have never got round to joining the supporters club.

11 hours ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

I believe a group of people used to meet in "Das stumpfe Eck" in the Rieckhofstrasse in Hamburg-Harburg some years ago, but I never attended myself. The landlord of "Das stumpfe Eck" is one of the names on the list of members.

I have been in Germany for 33 years, but I have never got round to joining the supporters club.

Ah right, I didn't know that. That's really cool.

Perhaps I'll just have a look next time I'm in Hamburg.