Scott Carson - Signed for Man City on loan

Topram

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Rampage said:

A few players are now playing for another contract at Derby. Can someone do an update of who is out of contract at the end of play offs, please? ?

I think we have a few playing for promotion bonuses as well ! And credit to them for trying

7 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Roos
Bryson
Pearce
Cole
Ambrose
Johnson
Olsson
Nugent
Blackman
Butterfield

Roos Bryson and Johnson would be the logical ones to be considered for new contract offers with Bryson and Johnson offered reduced terms and Roos probably the only one offered an increased deal

I know Dyche is pretty defence orientated, but does he realise he can't actually field more than one 'keeper at a time? He already has 5 on the books and is arranging "cover", should one potentially leave!

Carson might fancy that at his age, prem cover goalie. Getting on a bit and if we’re looking to move him on and get a replacement, which it looks like we are, rather than dropping down the leagues to play, going up there and sitting on the bench is probably a nice earner.

58 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Do Burnley just have someone permanently stationed at Pride Park? They seem to be the only team who ever buys players from us.

Damm good job if they do, we have needed the money and they have paid it 

I would swap Vydra for Marriott if you fancy it Mr Dyche ( and £5million to us would be nice)

Archived