Scott Carson - Signed for Man City on loan

Topram

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't look like he's going, but one GK I would like to replace him would be Cho Hyun-Woo, who's basically my favourite GK 

Got a lot more admirers from the World Cup tho

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Doesn't look like he's going, but one GK I would like to replace him would be Cho Hyun-Woo, who's basically my favourite GK 

Wooooooooooo?

Wrote itself that one. 

I do know who he is....kinda. Great name but it’s risky business buying funky names after a couple of decent games at the World Cup. 

8 minutes ago, David said:

Wooooooooooo?

Wrote itself that one. 

I do know who he is....kinda. Great name but it’s risky business buying funky names after a couple of decent games at the World Cup. 

I have a friend who moved out to Korea a couple of years ago who's sung his praises the whole time he's been there. It's not *just* based on the World Cup, but that will increase general interest. 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I have a friend who moved out to Korea a couple of years ago who's sung his praises the whole time he's been there. It's not *just* based on the World Cup, but that will increase general interest. 

Having never watched the Korean league, what level would you say it is, on par with the Championship, League 1, 2?

28 minutes ago, David said:

Having never watched the Korean league, what level would you say it is, on par with the Championship, League 1, 2?

Hmm. Tricky.

It's really small, 12 teams in their top tier. But it is fairly competitive.  

I'd say, if you took an entire team out, say Jeonbuk (their current best team), and dropped it in one of our leagues there's a decent chance they'd compete sort of mid-table in the Championship.

But that is mainly due to the fact that they don't have the same level of quality throughout whole teams. There are PL quality players in every team, but there are also League 1 quality and once you get further down the league, the worst players in teams are League 2 / National League. The worst teams are probably hitting MLS level of strength. 

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

I’ve just looked him up and his Wikipedia is very promising. I like the idea of having a brick wall in goal, we’ll probably concede fewer. I am concerned about his height though, I don’t tend to like goalkeepers under 500ft tall.

Even more worrying is the fact that Kim-Jong has seemingly begun his mission for world domination and has already conquered the Chinese capital.

0E99B741-04CE-4869-B2DF-D4367CCF7185.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I’ve just looked him up and his Wikipedia is very promising. I like the idea of having a brick wall in goal, we’ll probably concede fewer. I am concerned about his height though, I don’t tend to like goalkeepers under 500ft tall.

Even more worrying is the fact that Kim-Jong has seemingly begun his mission for world domination and has already conquered the Chinese capital.

0E99B741-04CE-4869-B2DF-D4367CCF7185.jpeg

I particularly like the positioning of "Brick Wall" 

Even if it was true, we've just spent the whole season saying how great he is and how he should be on the plane to the world cup!

Is it any wonder Prem clubs might be sniffing? We can't complain, not really.

If there was an offer I actually think he would stay. He likes it here, we love him and he still has an opportunity to get back to the Prem with us.

Archived