Topram

Scott Carson - Signed for Man City on loan

Odd one this - they signed Jason Steele a couple of weeks ago.

They'd both easily be behind Mat Ryan, why go from playing week in week out to potentially not even sitting on a bench.

26 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

Could we be one of the two “unnamed clubs” interested in Chelsea’s Jamal  Blackman who was on loan at Sheffield Utd last season?

I was talking to someone well connected at Sheffield United last week and he said they had tried to sign him but Chelsea wanted £2.5 million and he wanted £15,000 a week - Sheffield United said er No 

Nixon. Throw enough crap and some will stick somewhere. He is up there with them Gloucester lot.

Player X in surprise move to club X. More cryptic garbage. Buy my paper to read more. Prey on the desperate nature of football fans.

Anyway...Carson is the only player I would be pissed off to lose.

The fan is rotating and materials are approaching. We need a  New Squad. Even Frank cannot stop players going to the Prem! 🚫💪🤔😒

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I was talking to someone well connected at Sheffield United last week and he said they had tried to sign him but Chelsea wanted £2.5 million and he wanted £15,000 a week - Sheffield United said er No 

Take at least a mill off for mates rates..

15k a week for a 24 year old competent goalkeeper isn't bad at all.

7 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Every player has his price. If he goes I trust the club will get an equal or better replacement. 

How?