Scott Carson - Signed for Man City on loan

Topram

Just now, DcFc Dyycheee said:

On a serious note if this happens I hope we have a keeper lined up. Mitchell as cover doesn't fill me with great confidence. 

Neither of the keepers we have inspire me with any confidence.

We need to go out and sign a new number one.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Neither of the keepers we have inspire me with any confidence.

We need to go out and sign a new number one.

But Cocu prefers Roos, and Man City think Carson is good enough as back-up. So, I reckon we have to back Kelle to come good this season.

So while Notts Forest are getting Man City's reserve keeper on loan, Man City are getting our reserve keeper on loan
On this basis, it's obvious the "big club" hierarchy is Derby > Man City > Forest

2 minutes ago, JfR said:

So while Notts Forest are getting Man City's reserve keeper on loan, Man City are getting our reserve keeper on loan
On this basis, it's obvious the "big club" hierarchy is Derby > Man City > Forest

Who needs league tables when you have this type of logic? Just give us the premier league now. Lee grant went from Derby reserve to stoke to Man U, we're now clearly bigger then Man U as well.

4 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

Who needs league tables when you have this type of logic? Just give us the premier league now. Lee grant went from Derby reserve to stoke to Man U, we're now clearly bigger then Man U as well.

If you insist on using league tables, then the current standings are as follows:
Derby: 3 points, +1 GD
Man City: 0 points, +0 GD
Forest: 0 points, -1 GD

I don't think there's any refutation of this point

Haha I'd love to see Carson playing in the champions league final next year! He deserves it!

For us though - Batman must be coming from Watford tomorrow surely? Maybe he'll bring Will 'Robin' Hughes with him in a double deal?

22 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

But Cocu prefers Roos, and Man City think Carson is good enough as back-up. So, I reckon we have to back Kelle to come good this season.

He probably does prefer Roos to Mitchell. But Carson has pretty much been injured since Cocu got here.

I'd be amazed if we didn't sign a keeper.

Archived