Scott Carson - Signed for Man City on loan

Topram

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ambitious said:

He would be a very good signing for Forest, certainly considering the 'talent' they currently have in the middle of their sticks. I personally would only like to see him go if we have someone else coming through. Roos is decent enough, but Mitchell doesn't fill me with much confidence. 

Personally I'd prefer them to stick with the "talent" they currently have , i'm still wetting myself about those howlers 

On ‎04‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 23:20, HiltonoRama said:

Haven't seen any better keepers than either Roos or Carson on show this weekend, sure if we could get Allisson from Liverpool but otherwise does anybody know of any better keepers available?

What happened to Bialkowski at Ipswich.  Always seemed to be the greatest keeper in history when he played us .

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

What happened to Bialkowski at Ipswich.  Always seemed to be the greatest keeper in history when he played us .

Went to millwall

Torn on this, never want a good player to go to forest but at the same time we kind of owe it to Scott to let him go somewhere where he can play.

Id begrudgingly be happy for him if it’s what he wanted.

15 minutes ago, LERam said:

Torn on this, never want a good player to go to forest but at the same time we kind of owe it to Scott to let him go somewhere where he can play.

Id begrudgingly be happy for him if it’s what he wanted.

We only ever let Forest have a player when we've used everything they have and are a shallow husk of what they were.  We sign there players when they still want them and have pledged undying love like Commons or become flag waving heroes like Tyson .  Normally let them sweat till the end of the transfer window in the hope they might stay .

Carson isn't a used up husk yet.  Don't mess with tradition .

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We only ever let Forest have a player when we've used everything they have and are a shallow husk of what they were.  We sign there players when they still want them and have pledged undying love like Commons or become flag waving heroes like Tyson .  Normally let them sweat till the end of the transfer window in the hope they might stay .

Carson isn't a used up husk yet.  Don't mess with tradition .

I'd argue Tyson was a used up husk long before Nigel brought him here to occupy the Moor Farm treatment room. Absolutely shocking signing.

If Carson hadn’t have got injured he’d still be our No.1 now. He’s class and literally you can count on one hand the mistakes he’s made since he’s been here. No one is glossing over mistakes - he made very few.

I know Forest fans that would be very happy with this and rightly so. They don’t understand why he’s not playing.

I wouldn’t blame him if he went as it would be us leaving him without a choice, like I didn’t blame Jamie Ward 

3 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

A source of mine has told me carson has gone to a premier league team and that I'm going to  be shocked but won't tell me what prem team the little twa* ?

To cultivate a source, I'm guessing you're a journalist?

Otherwise, you mean mate.

Archived