Craig Bryson

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be sad to see Craig go, I always felt he gave us his best and that we were more than just a place of work for him.

That said, he got promotion last season with Cardiff and deserves a shot in the Premier League.

Thanks, goodbye, don't forget to call!

So often he dictated the tempo of our play. If we are letting him go (and at that price I would think it’s probably likely that we are) we need another player to dictate a more vibrant approach to games.

Top pro. Loves DCFC. I really rate him. 

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Bryson wasn't even here last year, Weimann is certainly not one of our best players, and what is wrong with Brentford? They have some good players. Get a grip.

I’m allowed an opinion. 

Whats that got to do with the fact he’s sold. Was a different manager last year. As you can see I’m from west London born in derby so clearly I know a bit about Brentford. 

This is a forum and I have my feelings about it and therefore I can say what I want. 

1 minute ago, WestLondonRam said:

I’m allowed an opinion. 

Whats that got to do with the fact he’s sold. Was a different manager last year. As you can see I’m from west London born in derby so clearly I know a bit about Brentford. 

This is a forum and I have my feelings about it and therefore I can say what I want. 

Never said you weren't. I just think your opinion is wrong. 

If you think Brentford are bad, you clearly don't know as much about Brentford as you think! Manage to sign consistently good players, on a shoestring budget and compete towards the top end of the league. They have quite a few top quality players.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I be asking 3m or no deal

When you see the silly amounts cardiff are spending the offer is pretty average.

Good price for someone with 1 year left, another high earner and 31.

What will decide whether its really good business is if/who we get in as a replacement...someone like Mount for example on loan could be good.

Personally I think we could see Johnson back to his best under Lampard, scoring goals and being a bully in midfield. Should also give Elsnik a chance to get closer to the starting 11 too

Archived