Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate the nickname FloJo for him. 

Bees fans like him, pacy and tricky, but prone to bang average games and wasteful in front of goal.

Their front 3 didn't gel last season but FJ did keep Canos out and ended strongly. 

Looks apparent he won't sign a new deal there so will be moved on. Get the impression he has a higher opinion of himself than the championship, but maybe this is where Lampard comes into play.

I think if we can basically swap him for Weimann we've done okay.

On 04/07/2018 at 16:02, Boycie said:

Apparently it all BS.

Mel is trolling the forum with names that puns can’t be made of.

It really is sad times.

Proved correct over the last four pages.

22 hours ago, jono said:

Lada Mate, Lada !

now let me see ... what do you call a Lada cabriolet with twin exhausts ? .. a wheel barrow

What's the difference between a Jehovah's Witness and a Lada? You can shut the door on a Jehovah's Witness.

Sorry, wrong thread.

2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Bob Monkhouse from beyond the grave ?

Apparently, Monkhouse had a phenominal memory for names and facts. A mate of mine went to his (large) Company's annual Christmas dinner. Monkhouse was the guest speaker, and mingled with the guests beforehand, teasing out snippets of information about other guests in an apparently casual manner.

A couple of hours later, with no written notes, he had them in stitches recounting loads of anecdotes about individual members.

My mate was not the easily impressed guy, and had no particular affection for BM, but this really did impress him.

Off topic, a usual.

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

We’re signing Bob Monkhouse?

We've had enough comedians.

sam rush was the best.

the ince scouting agreement! They must have been wetting themselves with laughter when they dreamt that up.

On 04/07/2018 at 18:35, Millenniumram said:

Seems like a decentish player, but nothing special compared to other championship wingers. If they’re wanting a lot more than that then we walk away imo, could be a one season wonder. If there’s one position we need to invest in to get someone who can do the job properly, it’s the widemen.

Decentish is. A. Good. Word, M............

Very commendablish of you, M........

?

Archived