Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Interesting that one fan can say he's all pace with no end product while others say he's worth at least £6m. Almost like absolutely no-one knows what the duck they're talking about.

I'd trust Frank and Jody rather than any bees fan or 99.9% of people on this forum. I've never heard of him but I'd say he's pretty good with a name like that. 

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Interesting that one fan can say he's all pace with no end product while others say he's worth at least £6m. Almost like absolutely no-one knows what the duck they're talking about.

Yep - same as here

4 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Let them keep him for now. 

see how much he's worth in the winter transfer window when he's got just  6 months left on his contract. 

I bet it won't be £6m 

He's in his contracts last year?

Then he aint worth £6m now whatever some fans may think.

Intresting one this is, now Brentford always sell everyone with one year left on thier contract who won’t renew thier contract- what is his value/worth? - well to us the timing coming on the back of us selling wieman for undisclosed (1.5 -2 million ? ) so it seems a similar value or is it that we only have what we sell?

13 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Not hugely impressed so far with interest in Palmer (couldn't get in Derby's team) and Josefzoon (couldn't get in Brentford's team until they sold).

Hope these are smokescreens for more exciting prospects. 

giphy.gif

Seems like a decentish player, but nothing special compared to other championship wingers. If they’re wanting a lot more than that then we walk away imo, could be a one season wonder. If there’s one position we need to invest in to get someone who can do the job properly, it’s the widemen.

3 hours ago, jono said:

I am never sure until I see them with the ball at their feet .. can they control it, can the shift left and right, have they got a change of pace.

I'd love a real wide man, and one that can take free kicks would be a bonus but …..not much of him running with ball on that vid. 

I just don't want to end of with another Mo Camara : You know,  A handy 3 litre V6 engine but fitted in a cart with wooden wheels

Nothing wrong with a Skoda 

18 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Not hugely impressed so far with interest in Palmer (couldn't get in Derby's team) and Josefzoon (couldn't get in Brentford's team until they sold).

Hope these are smokescreens for more exciting prospects. 

Me too dude. I hope it’s smokescreen for exciting players like Sturridge, Loftus-Cheek, Barkley and Rashford. With Lampard at the helm, anything is possible.

Archived