Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Happy with this signing. Starting the season with Tom Lawrence and Harry Wislson/Jozefzoon as our wingers is a big upgrading to starting with Russell and Weimann.

Happy days ?

I like what you did there. Making the name more foreign automatically makes him a better player ?

2 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Were any of them taken in to be subs though? Butterfield no, Blackman straight in to starting eleven. Anya and Camara used straight away aswell.

bad buys yes, but not brought to be subs

Most of them were within 6-8 games though 

Tom Lawrence will be at the front of what Lampard and Morris are trying to produce at Derby. Lawrence will be key. He is in his 2nd season...he will be seen as a role model to the likes of Mount,Wilson,Thomas and Bennett. Josefzoon gives us added stability wide. I really think we will see the best of Lawrence this season. I think he will thrive on being the main man so to speak. 

I really think Anya and Blackman have no future at Derby. We have a freshness in the wide positions and it will take a massive effort from either Anya or Blackman to turn it around. Never say Never but I don't see anything other than Lawrence,Josefzoon,Wilson,Bennett or Thomas from wide positions. 

3 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

We're soon going to have 7 first team wingers. Wilson, Lawrence, Josefzoon, Thomas, Anya, Bennett, Blackman (probably in that order or swapping Bennett with anya). Cannot see anyone taking the latter three. 

If Blackman and Anya are classed as first wingers this season it will be because the rest will be injured and we are in the poo!!

2 are untested at this level so will have dips in form at times and one is on loan

PistoldPete2
8 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Just need a LB and a striker and I’d be confident we can look towards another promotion push.

dont see Tammy Abraham’s name being linked much around the Prem  funnily enough 

The deadline for premier loans closes soon doesn't it? Whereas the deadline for championship loans runs to end of August. 

Archived