Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

29 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

West Brom are after him. Wolves are also taking a look.

We have no chance of signing him if there is a fee over £2.5 million involved.

We're cash-strapped until we sell Vydra.

Yep, but they ain't managed by Frank , they lose.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

So the bid we have reportedly had accepted isn't real? We are just throwing out bids with no ability or intention of followin through on them?

If you did that as a club you'd get a ton of revenge hassle for your squad with frivolous bids and find clubs less willing to do business with you and upping prices.

So basically, unless we're doing it to wind up stoke, probably not a great idea.

Just want to make a point on our winger situation before someone see's Alan Nixon's latest wind-up attempt and starts to get worried:

So, Rowett takes over from Steve McClaren and has three wingers at his disposal, Tom Ince, Andi Weimann, Johnny Russell. Other who have been trialed for the role have included Anya (definitely a wing-back), Blackman (enough said) and the two youngsters in Bennett and Thomas, who both aren't ready at this point.

Ince goes, gets replaced with Lawrence. Three wingers.

Russell goes in January. No replacement. Two wingers.

Weimann (and Rowett) go in the summer. One winger.

So why is it so difficult for some (journalists) to imagine that Frank might want to bring in two new wingers?

Makes total sense to me. Especially if we're going to play 4-3-3, a formation that requires you to have four ready and able wingers due to the demands of the running.

Lawrence, Wilson, Jozefzoon, Thomas.

Bennett (off on loan)

Blackman and Anya off on permanents, if @Carl Sagan's post is to be believed. 

Sorry for the rant. As you were.

Nah Brentford came out last night and said the unnamed club had a bid accepted, with the Leeds journo saying Leeds weren’t the club who had the bid accepted. Sky sports and a few other outlets said that Derby were the unnamed club. Nixon can say all he wants, his work is guess work these days  and if you dispute that, you will be added to his block list. 

It doesn’t mean the player will come here though as other clubs may have their bids accepted in the future and then it will be down to the player.

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Just want to make a point on our winger situation before someone see's Alan Nixon's latest wind-up attempt and starts to get worried:

So, Rowett takes over from Steve McClaren and has three wingers at his disposal, Tom Ince, Andi Weimann, Johnny Russell. Other who have been trialed for the role have included Anya (definitely a wing-back), Blackman (enough said) and the two youngsters in Bennett and Thomas, who both aren't ready at this point.

Ince goes, gets replaced with Lawrence. Three wingers.

Russell goes in January. No replacement. Two wingers.

Weimann (and Rowett) go in the summer. One winger.

So why is it so difficult for some (journalists) to imagine that Frank might want to bring in two new wingers?

Makes total sense to me. Especially if we're going to play 4-3-3, a formation that requires you to have four ready and able wingers due to the demands of the running.

Lawrence, Wilson, Jozefzoon, Thomas.

Bennett (off on loan)

Blackman and Anya off on permanents, if @Carl Sagan's post is to be believed. 

Sorry for the rant. As you were.

*Drops mic and shhh's the croud*

1 minute ago, Mr Giggles said:

I'd believe this if they didn't report every season that Ronaldo was going back to Utd

*very rare sky report anything about us minnows if it isn't concrete. 

I think is what they mean - the balls talked about the big teams is as rife as anywhere else. Incidentally Brentford is very close to Sky Sport's head office. The company I work for, their office isn't too far away either. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Giggles said:

I'd believe this if they didn't report every season that Ronaldo was going back to Utd

That’s true for the “big clubs” because they want people to get involved with sky bet. For championship clubs though they tend to be spot on. They were the first to report Vydra to Derby from Watford

Archived