Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Mr Giggles said:

Agree with the Bold section and the signing of Bayliss in fact.

It's just that at the minute, especially with the arrival of Mount, we have a hugely inflated midfield. Until we move a few on, we won't be signing Bayliss.

Totally agree. I know there's a feel-good factor around Butterfield at the minute but if him and Johnson left and we could sign Bayliss I would be absolutely delighted.

23 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

If he came here and this one is for the oldies, we would have Zoonie MK 2.

Welcome home?

10 minutes ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

Ill give him a lift to the airport if he wants

Rude. He's always put a shift in tbf to him.

Besides I'm sure he can afford a nicer ride ? 

Quite an interesting take on FJ by a Brentford fan on their forum:

"Got to be honest - he was never a natural pick in the first XI the first 9 months - came off the bench loads of pace not much nous.

Since mid November as Sergi trod water Flo discovered 90 minutes could be done and free kicks against Sunderland and Burton proved to Smith he was more than a bit part.

Goal against the Ra Ras followed by the Salmon like leap assist for Maupay at the cottage and Flo leaves with a reputation in tact.

It’s the Brentford way - a man not many have heard of joins plays in our team and looks 10 times better - after a while he won’t sign a long term contract looking for some more money we say ok - sell him when the stock is high take the money - and then we watch how other teams say he ain’t as good as we thought - whilst we just look on and say dunno mate.

For Flo - See Hogan, Jota, Colin and Dean - all handsomely paid with their careers still on the launch pad - it’s the Brentford Way - who’s next ? Step forward Woodsy and Egan who wants to go first ? 

My days of tearing the hair out selling Hurlock Forster DJ etc are long gone, Thanks Flo See ya and you just get the feeling Benrahma may just be another upgrade that catches the rest of the division saying who ?

We know the script - what’s enjoyable is that Derby or Leeds on this occasion for this player probably still don’t!"

http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?t=124546&page=55

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

It’s the Brentford way - a man not many have heard of joins plays in our team and looks 10 times better - after a while he won’t sign a long term contract looking for some more money we say ok - sell him when the stock is high take the money - and then we watch how other teams say he ain’t as good as we thought - whilst we just look on and say dunno mate.

Why is everyone stealing "the way" - Pretty sure that's ours now...

1 hour ago, WestLondonRam said:

I believe he's been offered a few things around lower Championship and Top of League 1 but I think he's siding with the move to the USA. In all fairness at his age I would love to go to the USA and enjoy my last few years in America. 

He's a really clever guy passed his BAR tests, so guess aiming towards being a lawyer at the end of football. 

Browning Automatic Rifle?

57 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Totally agree. I know there's a feel-good factor around Butterfield at the minute but if him and Johnson left and we could sign Bayliss I would be absolutely delighted.

I’ve always said there’s a player in there with Butterfield, but I’d happily take this scenario, hopefully with a decent amount of change as well.

32 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Really hope this isn't us. Why have we got money to spend for him but not money to spend on Marriott.

Because Jozefzoon would be a similar price to what we received for Weimann - Marriott appears to be at least 3m more so would need another decent sale to go for him (i.e Vydra)

Archived