v Notts County (A) Match Thread

David

2 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Absolutely. Control the ball, pass it on quickly, move into space. That’s what we played yesterday and it works. Proper football in contrast to Rowettball which seemed to be about playing “without the ball”. 

Can you do those things regardless of formation? 

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think masion bennet could prove key and luke tom could be handy weapion in our armour. If frank can get best of chris martin and geouge thorn we could challegeing next season.

If we are in a place where we are relying on Mason Bennett then I would be very, very (pleasantly) surprised if we are anywhere near challenging.

1 hour ago, BaaLocks said:

A woman with a view on football? Wash you mouth out......

I’m guessing you are kidding there. Angie is one of my “go to” posters for a fair and accurate summary of a match, a Ram for many years, she knows her stuff. ? 

Just watched the first half....very impressed.

all the things that rowett scrapped are back. 

Bryson. Passing. Movement. Possession. 

Last season our attacking moves in the opposition half rarely achieved even three successful consecutive passes. But in this match we played like fulham. Controlling the game by controlling possession. Passing the ball on the deck. Picking our way through. Kelle Roos could have stayed on the beach.

ok its league 2 opposition and its july, but what a transformation! 

Bryson is already the key man. It would be mental to sell him. 

Wow!

8 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

I’m guessing you are kidding there. Angie is one of my “go to” posters for a fair and accurate summary of a match, a Ram for many years, she knows her stuff. ?

It's actually funny that anyone could even think I wasn't....

5 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

And should they be? Is there a minimum age now on being a cameraman? Just you should be careful - people might think you're being serious.

I'll try to be more careful.

Archived