Tammy Abraham - Joined Aston Villa

LB_DCFC

8 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I can't keep it up. If we sign Tammy Abraham it'll be the most exciting thing that's happened to Derby since Taribo West!.

I will be gutted if we don't sign him now. If Tammy Abraham goes anywhere but the Rams - nobody talk to me for a week.

Done 

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I can't keep it up. If we sign Tammy Abraham it'll be the most exciting thing that's happened to Derby since Taribo West!.

I will be gutted if we don't sign him now. If Tammy Abraham goes anywhere but the Rams - nobody talk to me for a week.

Sign language only ✌

5 minutes ago, Norman said:

Can't believe so many took @Parsnip seriously. He's never ducking serious ?.

How very dare you? I'll have you know I'm a well respected member of this forum. A man of esteem. People look up to me. The club listens to me. The chicks dig me.

31 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Abraham would be an incredible signing for us. He scored 23 goals at this level when he was 18/19. He got 5 in 15 starts, 16 sub apps at Swansea last season in the Premier League. 

We will never be able to sign him permanently, but he's arguably the best young up-and-coming English striker at the moment, along with Solanke. 

If we're looking at comparisons Abraham has a tremendous first touch which is an important part of his game, whereas Blackman can trap a ball further than I can kick it.

10 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

We would likely have to make a massive loss on Blackman, maybe worth seeing if we can get him back playing with confidence after his loan spell, he could still be a threat from the right

In the last year of his contract now so any fee would be fairly minimal.

Still think he could have something to offer if we can fit him into the team properly.

According to the DT, The Telegraph are reporting we're being linked with Abraham. 

Just thought I'd dangle that carrot.

Question is when do you think signings will be made? I thought the club were waiting till July 1st, I was wrong. I now doubt any signings will be announced before next Monday as the lads are away in Tenerife. Lampard said that we have comes coming up pretty soonish after next week so surely you'd want to give your signings time to bed in - It is a shortened window you know Frank ?

Archived