Tammy Abraham - Joined Aston Villa

LB_DCFC

9 hours ago, Rampage said:

Are you saying that my but looks big in this or that there may not be enough space for My right but? I May not have the right but but it is the only but that I have. If you do not have space to watch the right but that is not my issue. No buts it has to be butter. ???No offence Nintendo. 

Butt out. Stop being arsey

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't dare dream. I posted the same in the Wilson & Mount rumour and they turned out to be true. 

Abraham, I feel, is actually less unrealistic than Mount considering he had top European clubs after him whereas Abraham potentially has an opportunity at a lower league Premier League side. 

I've heard we're waiting for something exciting to be finalised, then we can unveil Abraham alongside it in yet another big double announcement.

We're currently deciding between HP or Canon as our official printer partner for the ticket offices for the upcoming season.

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Am I right in thinking there’s an extended loan window for the FL after the transfer window shuts? You’d think that’s our best bet if he can’t get a Prem move, but not great as he wouldn’t have a pre season here & the season would have started 

Lampards got his own loan window, wow that is impressive!

26 minutes ago, Boycie said:

If Tammy signs @David said he’d ride a Grimsby Donkey bareback naked whilst singing “Mull of kintyre”

obvioulsy, watch him deny it.

I don’t need Abraham to do that, couple of babyshams and I’ll be ready

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Am I right in thinking there’s an extended loan window for the FL after the transfer window shuts? You’d think that’s our best bet if he can’t get a Prem move, but not great as he wouldn’t have a pre season here & the season would have started 

Trouble is if he gets a deadline day move, we'd be stuck as we wouldn't be able to sign anyone permanently, which is why I think we're going after Marriott instead.

7 hours ago, thederbyram said:

Trouble is if he gets a deadline day move, we'd be stuck as we wouldn't be able to sign anyone permanently, which is why I think we're going after Marriott instead.

Not necessarily so, when our normal window shuts we have until the end of August to have loan signings and loan signings with a commitment to sign permanently in the following window so in reality the window is shut but not really until the end of August 

Archived