Tammy Abraham - Joined Aston Villa

LB_DCFC

7 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Yes but how can you moan at the chairman for giving it a go. I guarantee you when we made all those signings especially in the Clement reign, you were happy ? It didn't work out. That's football. We now have to build again. For what it's worth I would much rather have Abraham than Vydra.

EXACTLY ! ........we can moan all we like but if it had paid off we would now be in the promised land and would be reading "I told u so "  , so it didnt happen , had we not invested folks would be berating MM for not investing and trying to get us up. The guy is on a hiding to nothing......welcome to the fickle world of DCFC fans ???

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, David said:

Which players are the forced sales? 

We are losing £2m a month prior to player sales.

therefore we are forced to sell each year.

8 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Yes but how can you moan at the chairman for giving it a go. I guarantee you when we made all those signings especially in the Clement reign, you were happy ? It didn't work out. That's football. We now have to build again. For what it's worth I would much rather have Abraham than Vydra.

No one would complain about a sensible throw of the dice. But its not clever to have ended up where we are. Wages far too high. The best  players having to be sold.

25 minutes ago, RamNut said:

No one would complain about a sensible throw of the dice. But its not clever to have ended up where we are. Wages far too high. The best  players having to be sold.

Agree wages probably are far too high and the best players may have to be sold.

Its just saddening to realise that the best performing players probably aren’t the highest earners and so whilst they will leave for relatively decent fees, we are still left with those that have fat contracts. Which then leads to the same scenario season in season out unless we make it to the Premier League ????

5 minutes ago, AshfieldRam said:

Is there any evidence to back this link up other than John Percy saying he could be an option?

I would absolutely love him here but i do think the fans may be fuelling the rumour more than actual fact

Feels more like boredom rumouring rather than factual ! We can hope though 

46 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

I’m sure they’ll be no signings before they all come back from Tenerife..

When is that?

Archived