Tammy Abraham - Joined Aston Villa

LB_DCFC

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Marriott consistent for years? Great season last campaign but before that almost 1 in 4 in League 2 hardly makes him consistent.

Not bad at the age of 20/21 though, still more of a threat than Weimann imo

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawrence will be the no 10, played his best games when central last year. Two out and our strikers in Marriott and Abraham together with Jerome, not sure what the future holds for Martin & Blackman, more than likely sold?!

Just now, DCFC1976 said:

Lawrence will be the no 10, played his best games when central last year. Two out and our strikers in Marriott and Abraham together with Jerome, not sure what the future holds for Martin & Blackman, more than likely sold?!

We would likely have to make a massive loss on Blackman, maybe worth seeing if we can get him back playing with confidence after his loan spell, he could still be a threat from the right

32 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

We would likely have to make a massive loss on Blackman, maybe worth seeing if we can get him back playing with confidence after his loan spell, he could still be a threat from the right

He can’t And won’t 

don’t want to be a negative nelly but as a sth I’m not sitting through watching that pile try the same old ignore every option he’s got, cut inside, and shoot tamely at their keep (at best) ... then repeat 

I forget which game it was or the full back concerned but it took him about 2 mins to work out it is his only trick in his small  repotoir book.

i was sat their thinking if I know what’s happening next the experienced full back will... low and behold he got taken off just after half time 

I hope he goes the same way as weiman quite honestly 

wish him nothing but the very best as I do weimann but just a bad bad signing for us 

It's a no from me. I know he had a half decent season at Brizzle but i'd rather not bother with a loan. Personally I'd like to see Jerome or maybe even Blackman spearheading our attack this season. We're not Chelsea reserves and as far as I'm concerned they can keep their kids.

Abraham would be an incredible signing for us. He scored 23 goals at this level when he was 18/19. He got 5 in 15 starts, 16 sub apps at Swansea last season in the Premier League. 

We will never be able to sign him permanently, but he's arguably the best young up-and-coming English striker at the moment, along with Solanke. 

8 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

It's a no from me. I know he had a half decent season at Brizzle but i'd rather not bother with a loan. Personally I'd like to see Jerome or maybe even Blackman spearheading our attack this season. We're not Chelsea reserves and as far as I'm concerned they can keep their kids.

If you'd rather play Jerome or Nick Blackman over getting Tammy Abraham on loan then you must have had an extremely good day on the ale. 

13 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I think when we bought Cameron Jerome for £1.5m & Fulham loaned Aleksandar Mitrovic for roughly the same cost, they definitely got the better deal despite ours being permanent. 

18 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I understand where you are coming from but most championship teams that do well have a couple of quality loans. I don't mind loan players if they are of a better quality of player than you can attract/afford on a permanent deal. Tammy is quality id be surprised if we got him tbh ..  

26 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

You been on the Cherryade again ,watching France?

Posted 4 hours ago

This thread is a day too late! I was bladdered last night posting crap. Got a bit carried away after the France game.

I can't keep it up. If we sign Tammy Abraham it'll be the most exciting thing that's happened to Derby since Taribo West!.

I will be gutted if we don't sign him now. If Tammy Abraham goes anywhere but the Rams - nobody talk to me for a week.

4 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I can't keep it up. If we sign Tammy Abraham it'll be the most exciting thing that's happened to Derby since Taribo West!.

I will be gutted if we don't sign him now. If Tammy Abraham goes anywhere but the Rams - nobody talk to me for a week.

I’m in the parsnip camp

Archived