Tammy Abraham - Joined Aston Villa

LB_DCFC

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Parsnip said:

That should win them the league. So if we're aiming for automatics then it's bad news. If we're aiming for playoffs it's probably good news.

What a couple of silly statements - 

Firstly, that doesn't win them the league and secondly, there's no way that Frank Lampard will be sat in his office thinking we will just aim for 6th spot. 

27 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

What a couple of silly statements - 

Firstly, that doesn't win them the league and secondly, there's no way that Frank Lampard will be sat in his office thinking we will just aim for 6th spot. 

You've made me really sad now just as I was getting excited about the game.

Bully.

According to SSN Potato head wants to sign Tammy and he has been their No 1 target all summer. I find that hard to believe as they didn’t have a pot to p@@s in until recently. Would luv it just luv it if Frank gets him in here.

P.S Can’t the mods ban Brucie from this Forum ?

27 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

According to SSN Potato head wants to sign Tammy and he has been their No 1 target all summer. I find that hard to believe as they didn’t have a pot to p@@s in until recently. Would luv it just luv it if Frank gets him in here.

P.S Can’t the mods ban Brucie from this Forum ?

Didn't he die last year?

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Slightly disappointing that we weren't able to get Abraham ahead of Villa, I thought the Lampard and Morris effect would swing it for us.

Mason Mount was a great signing, but I expected us to really raid Chelsea and maybe even Man City.

I think we could have... but we weren't wiling to take the risk and wait.  Hence we went for Waghorn instead.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Slightly disappointing that we weren't able to get Abraham ahead of Villa, I thought the Lampard and Morris effect would swing it for us.

Mason Mount was a great signing, but I expected us to really raid Chelsea and maybe even Man City.

He's been holding out for a Premier League move, now that's not happening he has no choice but to look elsewhere. 

Wouldn't say Villa beat us to the signing, just that we moved on (if we ever were interested) and signed Marriott and Waghorn.

Abraham would be a great player to have, but it makes little sense for us to bring another striker now with the numbers we have.

I'd not be shocked if he scores more than 30 league goals this season. Great signing. Bolasie isn't the most technical player in the world, but the Championship is littered with players with speed & strength that have done well. Junior Hoilett last season, Antonio before that... I could go on. 

Villa will be a force this season. 

Archived