Tammy Abraham - Joined Aston Villa

LB_DCFC

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see that Wolves would want him. Cardiff might not be a particularly attractive proposition for him and in any case he struggled at Swansea last season. Fulham are looking to sign Mitrovic. Perhaps Southampton could be interested but they might struggle this season. I think he should consider Derby and score a hat full of goals rather than struggle in the Prem.

Just now, Ambitious said:

If we sign Waghorn, it all but puts an end to Abraham regardless of his circumstances. I'd rather wait on Abraham and keep some backup options in the background. Shane Long fancy a go in the Championship again? 

I would think frank and Jodie would be by far the best positioned to know whether waiting for Abraham is the right / best policy for DCFC and the up comming season ,, for all you know they may have been told that the chances of it happening are next to nothing 

1 minute ago, archied said:

I would think frank and Jodie would be by far the best positioned to know whether waiting for Abraham is the right / best policy for DCFC and the up comming season ,, for all you know they may have been told that the chances of it happening are next to nothing 

Yeah, Jordan Hugill wouldn't be a bad shout either thinking about it? Someone pass my number to Frank, in fact he's only stopping down the road I'll go knock on his door with a list. ?

14 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

If we sign Waghorn, it all but puts an end to Abraham regardless of his circumstances. I'd rather wait on Abraham and keep some backup options in the background. Shane Long fancy a go in the Championship again? 

Just don’t get the Waghorrn stuff. Bang average and always will be. Abraham would score 25/30 goals in our team.

3 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Just don’t get the Waghorrn stuff. Bang average and always will be. Abraham would score 25/30 goals in our team.

Do you think Frank doesn’t want to sign Abraham?! I’m sure he’s at the top of his list but the player and Chelsea want a PL loan move, which you can’t blame them for. 

I think Waghorn will do well for us in a high pressing and attacking style of football. 

27 minutes ago, 3766dan said:

Do you think Frank doesn’t want to sign Abraham?! I’m sure he’s at the top of his list but the player and Chelsea want a PL loan move, which you can’t blame them for. 

I think Waghorn will do well for us in a high pressing and attacking style of football. 

I’m sure he wants him. That’s why I would save the waghorn money for a few weeks. Nobody else would be stupid enough to spunk 2/4/6/8 millions on Waghorn (whatever the true figure is) so we can go all out for Abraham and if he gets a prem move then look at Waghorn if we must 

Give his agent a call tomorrow, is Tammy still waiting on PL? If so we have to move on, don’t fancy pinning our hopes that no PL club comes in for him last minute. With Lampard I expect we wouldn’t face any difficulties beating off Championship offers, but one late call from Warnock on deadline day leaves us with forwards that are clearly not in Franks plans.

5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Do we want him? We have a 23 year old goal machine of our own now. Do we really want to block his way into.the first team? Marriott could be worth £20m next year if we let him lead the line.

Think it's time to change your profile picture

6 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Do we want him? We have a 23 year old goal machine of our own now. Do we really want to block his way into.the first team? Marriott could be worth £20m next year if we let him lead the line.

or he could score 5 goals and be worth nothing. Abraham is proven at this level. 

Just now, tombomb said:

or he could score 5 goals and be worth nothing. Abraham is proven at this level. 

Don't get too hung up on proven players at this level, it's a myth. Leon Clarke by all accounts is proven at this level now & I wouldn't want to see him in a Derby shirt if you paid me. 

54 minutes ago, Doodle said:

I’m sure he wants him. That’s why I would save the waghorn money for a few weeks. Nobody else would be stupid enough to spunk 2/4/6/8 millions on Waghorn (whatever the true figure is) so we can go all out for Abraham and if he gets a prem move then look at Waghorn if we must 

Abraham has until towards the end of August where he can go on loan. Deadline day is 9th August for permanent transfers. Not sure what you suggest is realistic if he’s holding out for a Prem move. The transfer window will have shut 3 weeks before!

Archived