Post in here when you’re on the cherryade

As you all know, I like a drink or two from time to time. Sometimes I want somewhere to vent my feelings at 3am in the morning, and so I have made this thread in order to do just that. Feel free to add your own posts when you’re pissed up.

Expect an entry on Tuesday night when our boys batter the Colombians. It’s coming home.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

As you all know, I like a drink or two from time to time. Sometimes I want somewhere to vent my feelings at 3am in the morning, and so I have made this thread in order to do just that. Feel free to add your own posts when you’re pissed up.

Expect an entry on Tuesday night when our boys batter the Colombians. It’s coming home.

Nice to see you back with a sensible mature thread mate.

What dates are the results out?

We have needed a place for drunk posting for a while.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

This thread is a day too late! I was bladdered last night posting crap. Got a bit carried away after the France game.

I wouldn't worry, I dare bet no one noticed any difference to your normal posts.??

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

August sometime, trying not to think about it too much.?

Don’t stress son.

If it goes well great,if it doesn’t then no drama.

Plenty of people on here to tell you what you did wrong and plenty of people to help you out?

2 minutes ago, David said:

Me. Had one bottle of bud and a mini can of Coors in 18 months. My body is grateful for the change of lifestyle. XL to S.

Great achievement, still need to eat good food though, as I’m sure you’re aware ?

Just now, froggg said:

Great achievement, still need to eat good food though, as I’m sure you’re aware ?

Food wise I'm on roughly the same calories, just minus the alcohol now, crazy how much weight it will shift. Firmly believe it's the love handle devil, if you're going to drink it, better be prepared to work for it in the gym. I can't. 

Not saying I won't ever drink again, but I feel bloody good without it, so much so there is no temptation at all, none.

1 minute ago, David said:

Food wise I'm on roughly the same calories, just minus the alcohol now, crazy how much weight it will shift. Firmly believe it's the love handle devil, if you're going to drink it, better be prepared to work for it in the gym. I can't. 

Not saying I won't ever drink again, but I feel bloody good without it, so much so there is no temptation at all, none.

Spot on, never say never,  (zealot territory) go where the mood takes you.

13 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I recommended skinny lager from Tesco at xmas, you said it was gassy.

go on, deny it.

And I got 2 crates of it, gave one to the missus brother and the other is in the fridge still, missus has had a couple. One mouthful was enough to say no.

1 hour ago, David said:

And I got 2 crates of it, gave one to the missus brother and the other is in the fridge still, missus has had a couple. One mouthful was enough to say no.

Still swallowed didn’t you?

old habits

Archived