The maestro is back in the building...

Ellafella

On 02/07/2018 at 10:12, Edtheram said:

dont understand all this fuss about Bryson - He is not the same player as he was in 2014 just look at Chris Martin 

They’re both exactly the same players, to Bryson’s detriment in terms of picking up niggles.

It’s the rest of the team that’s different.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, minesahartington said:

Looks like Frank Lampard rates him...clearly deluded..

What does Frank know about playing advanced midfield?!....bursting into the box late...and scoring goals? Eh?!....?....?...........?.....?.......  

.....’ ohhh ‘ang on a minute ?

2 hours ago, Ellafella said:

What does Frank know about playing advanced midfield?!....bursting into the box late...and scoring goals? Eh?!....?....?...........?.....?.......  

.....’ ohhh ‘ang on a minute ?

More to the point what does minesahartington know about it

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/07/promotion-with-the-rams-would-be-the-pinnacle-for-me

Rams supporters will remember the 2-0 win over Nottingham Forest and the face of the fan favourite being shown on the big screen midway through the game. You know what happens next.

"He's Scottish, he's Scottish, he's Scottish,
And he like his haggis, his haggis, his haggis,
He washes it down with jaeger, with jaeger, with jaeger,
And that's the way he likes it, he likes it, he likes it,”

Bryson has experienced a lot in his career, but that is a moment he will never forget.

“It was a bit of a strange experience coming back to watch the Derby Vs Forest match. My face went up on the screen, but just to hear the Derby fans sing THAT song when I wasn’t actually at the club was amazing,” he said.

“It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and it’s a moment that I don’t think I will ever forget.

“I had an idea the Derby fans liked me, but I didn’t realise it was to that extent. To not be part of that game and that day, but to get the reception I did, was unbelievable.”

Archived